Alexandra Ryan Goss.ie itsalirose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! I also found her podcast with Lucy Fitz to be quite irresponsible. I felt they were promoting the idea of "oh I did no work for my Leaving Cert and it all worked out fine for me"... while I'm very happy for them that it worked in their favour, unfortunately that isn't the case for many people. A lot of people do end up having to go back at a later stage to do one or more subjects at LC level, and I really feel that it is irresponsible to be promoting that message across their platforms.
Can admin make a thread on Lucy Fitz?

“Natural lighting” with a filter on?! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🥴🙄🤭
The filters are ridiculous. She'll be like 'Oh, I love the coverage of this foundation' and she has a smoothing filter on that makes her skin poreless. How can you show makeup while using a filter?

Reactions: 1
#bareit died a swift death didn't it?
Looks like she's starting a podcast on relationships now...kind of ItGalz territory :unsure: with the beef they have I'd say there will be some messy bitchiness on the horizon. I liked their podcast on the celeb goss and it made sense since they run a gossip site. This makes no sense.

Reactions: 6
Had a look at goss.ie this evening. Everything is cobbled from the Z list’s social media. It just copies and pastes actual showbiz news from elsewhere. It makes me wonder if there’s actually any reporter there or if it’s staffed by copy-and-paste interns.

Reactions: 2
I like her a lot lately. She just seems nice and normal girl. All the try-hard behaviour and cringeyness she had before is gone I've found. It's like she's just being herself. Big respect for going back to school too.
I can even handle one or two of these tik tok things, she obviously finds it fun to do. They're always tit but now she looks like she's taking them less seriously I'm finding I'm less allergic to them

Reactions: 1
I know this is a terrible thing to say but her teeth really stress me out 😬
They really are terrible to look at. Irish kids get free braces for teeth that bad generally so I’m confused as to why she didn’t.
She’s so full of broken boasts too - last year she said repeatedly on insta that she was getting braces to sort her teeth out in time for her 30th birthday but I guess she was stuck for cash as it still hasn’t happened a year later!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.