Ali Abdaal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any girl who's gonna date him for a significant amount of time is gonna get over the "Ali Abdaal the youtuber" prestige quite fast and will be left with "Ali Abdaal the man" who, by what's evident so far, is sorely lacking in any redeemable qualities. He's trying to make this youtuber/CEO thing his main personality trait. It's gonna be real funny when he starts dating fans or course students and they discover that the edited version of him doesn't correspond with reality and he's just a fumbling stuttering geek with no backbone.

Reactions: 13
In his "I'm quitting medicine" video he's once again saying a investment banker giving an hours salary to a soup kitchen is a better use of his time than volunteering at a soup kitchen himself/

Who does the investment banker make money of? Who bleeping volunteers at these soup kitchens?

PEOPLE. People volunteer there.

Think about things Ali before saying them.

He's such a dumbass. Arrogant little shite.

Reactions: 16
He said in some video a while back that he doesn't actually care about kids dying in Africa and now he contradicts himself while simultaneously taking the moral highground over people who choose not to donate to charity but do charitable work nonetheless.

As I said in a previous post, it's becoming clear that he's just doing this to tick "doing good" off a list of "Things humans should do".

After all, who needs to face the cruel realities of the world and put himself through the uncomfortable situation of dealing with poor people face to face when you can just have some money deducted from your account every month while bleeping around with your Apple devices in the lap of luxury?

Like this, you keep the poors out of sight and out of mind while having the argument that "I'm saving more lives like this", easily accessible in the bag of tricks, quips, quotes and aphorisms at the ready whenever an accusation is thrown your way.

Reactions: 11
In his "I'm quitting medicine" video he's once again saying a investment banker giving an hours salary to a soup kitchen is a better use of his time than volunteering at a soup kitchen himself/

Who does the investment banker make money of? Who bleeping volunteers at these soup kitchens?

PEOPLE. People volunteer there.

Think about things Ali before saying them.

He's such a dumbass. Arrogant little shite.
He is so obsessed with money- he needs help

Reactions: 5
The value of volunteering is not that you give an hour of your time to pay someone to do some volunteering, it is the fact you are there in person giving your labour for free to do a good deed.

Not that donating to charities is a bad thing because they do have material costs to do stuff but it misses the point that volunteering is not about what an hour of your time is worth. If myself and Ali both volunteered at a soup kitchen or food bank that hour is still worth 1 hour to the charity despite his hour apparently being worth much more than my 1 hour. The 1 hour of work is valued the same to them and whether it's myself, Ali or Jeff Bezos volunteering, they need volunteers helping out not just infinite money.

Reactions: 12
90% sure he diddled Elizabeth
I think he is attracted to her and you can't blame him for that, she is good looking and charming. But he is not capable of approaching her because I think Ali doesn't know how to be vulnerable. He's still playing a persona of a nice guy who will some day provide for his family and wouldn't be involved in emotional weightlifting for any member of the family because he is not in touch with his emotions in the first place. I imagine women like Sheen and Elizabeth are not looking for that sort of men. So I don't think Elizabeth would be interested in him.

Reactions: 1
I think he is attracted to her and you can't blame him for that, she is good looking and charming. But he is not capable of approaching her because I think Ali doesn't know how to be vulnerable. He's still playing a persona of a nice guy who will some day provide for his family and wouldn't be involved in emotional weightlifting for any member of the family because he is not in touch with his emotions in the first place. I imagine women like Sheen and Elizabeth are not looking for that sort of men. So I don't think Elizabeth would be interested in him.
Vulnerable? What does that have to do with anything? She reached out to him to get hired, so clearly she was a fan and if there's one thing that's clear by now, it's that fans can be really stupid.

He is the most unoriginal person I have ever known.
Literally what he does is to read something, paraphrase it, and done content created.

No life experience, no own thoughts, just repeating what someone has said and remembering quotes.

Reactions: 5
He is the most unoriginal person I have ever known.
Literally what he does is to read something, paraphrase it, and done content created.

No life experience, no own thoughts, just repeating what someone has said and remembering quotes.
Considering one of his life tips from Elon Musk was to take a shower, I think we can safely say he's gone off the rails. Imagine needing Elon Musk to state that taking a shower is good for the experience of taking a shower to suddenly become a pro tip. Tomorrow we'll see Tim Cook stating that wiping your arse thoroughly is generally a good idea and not too soon after we'll witness another lifechanging revelation from Ali.

In fact, I personally hold a list of super secret billionaire success secrets that I've never shared before but I want to take this opportunity to blow your guys' minds. Here we go, strap in:

1. Sleep at night.
2. Wash the soles of your feet, not just the top parts.
3. Read books.
4. Eat food.
5. Lift the toilet seat when you take a piss.
6. It was your parents putting those presents under the tree.
7. Start a YouTube channel and get 2.3 million people to subscribe.
8. Be rich.

It's ok, thank me when the shock wears off and Ali if you steal any of these I want 50% of the ad revenue from that video.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If Tim Ferris said he shat in his hands and clapped every morning before going to work, Ali would put that in his morning routine.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What makes you think so?

If his dad left I feel like him and his bother would have joked about it at some point.

I think his father passed away when they were very young, and made very little impression on him as a result so that's why he's never mentioned.

He is so tone deaf, read the room Ali, NOONE cares how much you earned in 2021 when people lost their jobs and we are still in a pandemic trying to do as best as we can

Seek therapy Ali, there is more to life than therapy, you wont be able to take your money to the grave

Reactions: 16
He is so obsessed with money- he needs help
He really is, I've watched a few videos to see what he's talking about and he has soooo many income streams it makes me feel dizzy. I don't think he has anything outside of making money tbh.

Reactions: 6
There is a hilarious new video with his brother where his brother is talking about being in a relationship and Ali is like "But what would you compare the feeling of being in love to" and there's this huge silence.

Poor Ali has clearly never been in love and starts comparing it to picking who he wanted to live with at uni

Reactions: 7
His parents divorced while they were very young but I think he may be in touch with his dad who I guess is also a psychiatrist like his mum, he once mentioned something like that on twitter

Reactions: 1
There is a hilarious new video with his brother where his brother is talking about being in a relationship and Ali is like "But what would you compare the feeling of being in love to" and there's this huge silence.

Poor Ali has clearly never been in love and starts comparing it to picking who he wanted to live with at uni
There was a tweet where he asked people the difference between having a female roommate and a GF. Alongside saying he plans to get married in 2 years (on his exploitative landlord video) .... despite being single.

I wonder why he needs 11 employees? Yes he makes a lot of money, but the most "productive" people are everyday folks, who don't outsource all the "unfun" stuff, they do this on top of everything else.

Reactions: 3
There was a tweet where he asked people the difference between having a female roommate and a GF. Alongside saying he plans to get married in 2 years (on his exploitative landlord video) .... despite being single.

I wonder why he needs 11 employees? Yes he makes a lot of money, but the most "productive" people are everyday folks, who don't outsource all the "unfun" stuff, they do this on top of everything else.
* Apparently 20 employees... seriously why?

Reactions: 4