Ali Abdaal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe how many memories with her he simply cannot remember? How bleeping weird if someone has a photo of me I can literally remember it always? Maybe I take less pictures of myself than these people do but I would find it weird if someone could not remember all of these photos?

I get the impression from these videos and also the videos with Elizabeth than he's very insecure. He's always very guarded like he's not saying much because he's not in control of the edit? Especially when in his own content he's so confident and chatty and bright. It's such a contrast from his videos with these two women, where he's just one word answers, doesn't want to talk etc.

Nice to know he's been reading this thread though. wonder why he never released it. Maybe because the Sheen comments were broadly positive in this thread, but everyone is constantly ripping on him in here.
Might be the incel comments!

Reactions: 3
The number of videos Ali releases where he is eating drives me crazy - I barely watch him anymore anyway for so many reasons but I hate the constant sound of him eating in all these 'Woke Wednesday/'Mealtime Monday videos :sick:

Reactions: 6
The number of videos Ali releases where he is eating drives me crazy - I barely watch him anymore anyway for so many reasons but I hate the constant sound of him eating in all these 'Woke Wednesday/'Mealtime Monday videos :sick:
Filming a video whilst eating is the most PRODUCTIVE way to make income though because it's combining eating with passive income, plus you can reclaim the tax paid on the meal as a business expense thus making meaning this is one of the top 5 ways to be more productive and earn $700 per hour before the age of 30!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

What such a bullshit thing to say, people get burnout even when working a job they love!!! Burn out affects all areas of life!! What an idiot

Reactions: 7

What such a bullshit thing to say, people get burnout even when working a job they love!!! Burn out affects all areas of life!! What an idiot
It‘s also such a huge sign of privilege too! Some people can‘t do what they enjoy because they need to do something that pays the bills.

Reactions: 9

Leave it to an autistic geek to wax philosophical about enjoying your job when he seems the unhappiest head whenever there's a glimpse of his true nature outside heavily scripted videos. Any conversation he has with someone, it seems like he's looking for a quote from some famous author to contradict whatever the other person's saying and he's barely involved in anything he's doing.

I'd like to see him walk up to any of the hundreds of millions of corporate drones or laborers all over the world and just tell them they're doing it wrong cause they're not enjoying the journey. Bad enough to have a soul sucking or back breaking job that kills your mind and body only to have a nerd that's never had a real job pretend to have found the solution to your problems - just make it fun guys, like I am. Tell the cubicle workers with car payments and mortgages that they just need to find something enjoyable to do, like start a YouTube channel with 300 subscribers like all his students did and then just launch some courses. Tell the slave workers in Dubai that have had their passports confiscated and are living in squalor just to make a little money to send home that they should just enjoy the journey so they don't get burnout. Dude's so out of touch it's past the point of being funny.

• Heart
  • Haha
Leave it to an autistic geek to wax philosophical about enjoying your job when he seems the unhappiest head whenever there's a glimpse of his true nature outside heavily scripted videos. Any conversation he has with someone, it seems like he's looking for a quote from some famous author to contradict whatever the other person's saying and he's barely involved in anything he's doing.

I'd like to see him walk up to any of the hundreds of millions of corporate drones or laborers all over the world and just tell them they're doing it wrong cause they're not enjoying the journey. Bad enough to have a soul sucking or back breaking job that kills your mind and body only to have a nerd that's never had a real job pretend to have found the solution to your problems - just make it fun guys, like I am. Tell the cubicle workers with car payments and mortgages that they just need to find something enjoyable to do, like start a YouTube channel with 300 subscribers like all his students did and then just launch some courses. Tell the slave workers in Dubai that have had their passports confiscated and are living in squalor just to make a little money to send home that they should just enjoy the journey so they don't get burnout. Dude's so out of touch it's past the point of being funny.
So true
I cried when I read the bit about the slave workers in Dubai, Abdaal needs to STFU, its like he is chasing or making up for something and loves getting his ego stroked by these brainwashed people who follow him

Now you can have the two most insufferable productivity fraud YouTubers in one video

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
His views are massively stagnating

Also stop it with the stupid icons Ali they are terrible

If you are reading book summaries you are not reading 1000 books a year duck sake it's just as cringe as his watching anime on 10x speed video what a bleeping pathetic nerd

The irony of him saying people only finish books to impress people when his entire existence centres around impressing people. What a sad little life.

Reactions: 16
The irony of him saying people only finish books to impress people when his entire existence centres around impressing people. What a sad little life.
Ctfu I just watched the video in reaction to this post and it's so true god he is so dumb

Honestly maybe has daddy issues he has never spoken about his dad so I assume he has passed away (sadly) or is absent but that and the brother issues he has makes me think he has an issue which is why he is the way he is - constantly trying to flex about his intelligence, career, business, wealth or try to get to the top of arbitrary rankings like the gymshark athlete thing he has got going and stuff like being a top 10 most followed person on goodreads in the UK like none of it matters you will still be rich and unhappy Ali

Also another bleeping useless priveleged "tip" he has offered us is to buy any book you are recommended to fill your funnel mate books are damn expensive most of them are between £7 and £10 or more and that's the price of month Netflix subscription most people can't afford multiple of those a month

University of Cambridge should show his case to the future medicine interviewers.it is clear he should not be admitted to the medicine. He has fake attitude, and as said earlier his whole existence is to impress others instead of helping them.

I stopped watching his content, only give him thumbs down and waiting for the breakeven point he reaches when more people sees his attitude.

Reactions: 11