Alfies Irrelevant Deyes of Arrested Development

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The have FINALLY launched the website for A to Z Creatives. https://www.atozcreatives.com/

It still doesn’t really tell us what the company does beyond management for Zoe and Alfie and handling things like merch and brand deals for them. Interestingly the list of brand “collaborations” are basically just companies they’ve done #AD deals with.

“We are a social media savvy, creative outlet who love nothing more than producing great quality content to assist in taking creators, brands and local businesses from A to Z.” What does this even mean really?

The meet the team is also vomit inducing. Here are the highlights of questions to the team.

Zoe: Q: If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time? A: Read more, and catch up on all the Netflix series I’m desperate to watch. How can there possibly anything left to watch on Netflix, it’s all she does!

Alfie: Q: Who would you love to be for the day? A: Sherlock Holmes, I’d love to experience the way his brain works. Just experiencing how any brain works would be an achievement for Alfie.

There is also meet the team questions with all the rest of the team.

The website doesn’t tell anybody looking into the company what the company does. And I think that is because it doesn’t do anything beyond work for Zoe and Alfie. It’s never gonna be a company that works with other brands/companies/talent etc.
Not to mention the 300 spelling mistakes throughout the page. Also, who is Dr Zeuss?

Reactions: 1

Yel

Gah that website is terrible, I could write an essay about how tragic it is. It took ages to download even when connected to the super high speed internet. It's going to wipe out a monthly data allowance on mobiles. Those two fools can't even put together a Squarespace website properly.

It's taken them well over a year just to put up that one page site. I doubt most of those people listed are full time or working exclusively for this "company". Merch designer, video editor and brand manager. Alfie does so little he should be doing all of those himself. Not to mention he can't even sell out merch anymore.

Most of it is just brining in the people Zoe employed under one roof.

@jammy it's time for the new thread if you want to do the honnors? Alfie Deyes #2 Adventures With His Dubai Dentures

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.