Alfie Deyes #8 Condom hat, kendama twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
alfalfa is asking for questions for a new Q&A, here are my suggestions:
1. why are you such are a bleep?
2. are you ever going to propose to zoe, if not put her out of her misery bastard
3. you said this was the year of content, do you think you've put out any thing decent you halfwit?
4. why do you think just 2% of your subs are watching your dreadful videos?
5. when are you going to bleeping grow up and stop playing with wooden kids toys?
6. why do you ALWAYS taking pictures with your eyes closed or gazing gormlessly into the bleeping distance? you look like a total spazz when you do it.
7. when are you going to admit that futurelf is merch and not an unrelated line?
8. how dumb do you think people are?
9. do you really think narlahs cute? cause if you do you're nuts because she looks like a mutant slug.
10. why the duck are you so bleeping stupid?
and finally: why don't you just fade into obscurity and take all your tit with you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
alfalfa is asking for questions for a new Q&A, here are my suggestions:
1. why are you such are a bleep?
2. are you ever going to propose to zoe, if not put her out of her misery bastard
3. you said this was the year of content, do you think you've put out any thing decent you halfwit?
4. why do you think just 2% of your subs are watching your dreadful videos?
5. when are you going to bleeping grow up and stop playing with wooden kids toys?
6. why do you ALWAYS taking pictures with your eyes closed or gazing gormlessly into the bleeping distance? you look like a total spazz when you do it.
7. when are you going to admit that futurelf is merch and not an unrelated line?
8. how dumb do you think people are?
9. do you really think narlahs cute? cause if you do you're nuts because she looks like a mutant slug.
10. why the duck are you so bleeping stupid?
and finally: why don't you just fade into obscurity and take all your tit with you?
I asked
1) where are the results of the 90 day challenge
2) where is this content from the “year of content”
3) what is more rank, Zoe’s non washed hair, the half pipe or your front door step 😂
EDIT: someone should ask where Morgan is!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I love how confident and smug he was about new content in 2020, he is just going to post the same tit. Everything fails because he is clearly obsessed with numbers and will only do something if it rakes in views.

Reactions: 8
I asked
3) what is more rank, Zoe’s non washed hair, the half pipe or your front door step 😂
Where’s Morgan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I asked
Screenshot_20191230_171316_com.instagram.android.jpg

😘

Reactions: 9
Just unsure wtf this one is on. All these pictures of himself just staring into the distance. Now in an instant tattoos edited on. He needs to stop asking his audience stupid questions and jump to actually providing content every single week. Oh and while you are at it Alfie why not add to your team a continuity expert and actually listen to them. Then in 2020 we may not have the displeasure of so many inane statements and half assed broken promises eg the year of content that wasn't in 2019.

Reactions: 9
Just unsure wtf this one is on. All these pictures of himself just staring into the distance. Now in an instant tattoos edited on. He needs to stop asking his audience stupid questions and jump to actually providing content every single week. Oh and while you are at it Alfie why not add to your team a continuity expert and actually listen to them. Then in 2020 we may not have the displeasure of so many inane statements and half assed broken promises eg the year of content that wasn't in 2019.
If you look closely it’s got a watermark on it, someone else has done that edit and alfie has shared it.

duck knows why because a. He’d not have the guts for it and b. That neck tattoo on tory Alfie would be ridiculous

Reactions: 5
Forgive me if I’m wrong but was the same not also promised about 2018?!

Reactions: 7
On the subject of Alfie and his Mini partnership, where is the actual outcome from that?!

I mean, he mentioned a few times on his stories that he was travelling with them, and I think he's referenced some video. But so far there has been zero evidence of any actual promotion of the Mini Electric concept. Maybe it's all to come in some amazing reveal (??!) but so far it seems like they've paid him a lot of money and flown him around the world for absolutely nothing.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Him posting all these 'inspirational' quotes on his stories just makes me laugh. He thinks he's like Gandhi or something-mate, you're Alfie Pointless Deyes, a hot second ago you were doing chubby bunny challenges with Marcus Butler 😂😂😂

'leave the bad in 2019, otherwise 2020 will be the same'
Sooooo not expecting any vlogs this year because every one was crap...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Him posting all these 'inspirational' quotes on his stories just makes me laugh. He thinks he's like Gandhi or something-mate, you're Alfie Pointless Deyes, a hot second ago you were doing chubby bunny challenges with Marcus Butler 😂😂😂

'leave the bad in 2019, otherwise 2020 will be the same'
Sooooo not expecting any vlogs this year because every one was crap...
Oli white has done a big speech about not loving his eating challenge content etc so gonna take a step back.

more like his videos are aimed at children so will be getting demonetised and so won’t be doing them anymore ( sorry know this is alfies thread but couldn’t find one for oli)

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.