Alfie Deyes #8 Condom hat, kendama twat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The videos aren't SPONSORED?! Really Alfie... So you flew out to NY on your own dime and paid for the current accommodation that you're staying at. Oh wait whats that about Mini? Your fave brand of cars that you don't drive. Something something about sustainability and environmentalism. Sorry I couldn't hear you over all of the single-use plastic you've wasted on this trip.

Like why does he even mention that the videos are *not* sponsored or that he *ALWAYS* declares his ads. You know because hiding #ad in a corner and in the smallest font ever is how you should be declaring your ads. The most transparent way.

If anyone is in NY and sees Alfie. Please pelt him with some dog :poop: to match the bs that is constantly spewing from his mouth.
There's probably some sort of legally worded technicality difference between a sponsorship and a work related trip that he happens to be vlogging because that is his job so that he can get away with it. BS

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20191212-065242_Instagram.jpg

"Mr. Daily Vlog" - brings 700 suitcases for all the coats, but wears a hoodie outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Soooo no one's going to talk about him blurrying Zach and Latte, or whatever her name is, innocently (not even) kissing?

Reactions: 6
Yeah seriously what was that? And then his comment about it demonetising his video?! Absolutely weird.

Reactions: 2
As if anyone’s going to track down their car in a car park. Mr and mrs panic button 🙄
Yeah they don’t feel safe sharing which massive airport car park they are in but will happily film their very distinctive looking home whilst sharing it for all to see,makes sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As if anyone’s going to track down their car in a car park. Mr and mrs panic button 🙄
I was going to say that! Nobody is actually going to think "oh yes. I'll make a long trip down to Gatwick airport, even though I don't have a flight, just to check out the Zalfie car. That exactly what I'm going to do because I don't have a life!"
They're so paranoid! 🙄

Screenshot_20191212-160133.jpg

No one is going to wander around this just to find the Zalfie car 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I was going to say that! Nobody is actually going to think "oh yes. I'll make a long trip down to Gatwick airport, even though I don't have a flight, just to check out the Zalfie car. That exactly what I'm going to do because I don't have a life!"
They're so paranoid! 🙄

View attachment 63746
No one is going to wander around this just to find the Zalfie car 🙄
Maybe in 2013 or 2014 one of the crazy super fans would have spent their day like that if they could get a ride there, but it's nearly 2020. No one cares that much about them anymore. I mean just look at their views and the comments.

Reactions: 9
Oh I don't know - it would be quite funny to go there and leave something on their car - like a slice of pizza. Sort of like an offering.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
duck. They're stupid. You can find what they blurred with a Google image search. I don't actually understand why they blurred it as it didn't seem like they were blurring a carpark name. 🤷
Did they drive there themselves or not? By that I meant did they get a taxi?

Reactions: 1
Maybe in 2013 or 2014 one of the crazy super fans would have spent their day like that if they could get a ride there, but it's nearly 2020. No one cares that much about them anymore. I mean just look at their views and the comments.
Even if you were mental enough and went and found it what you going to do? Oh look there’s the car, take a picture and go home?
If you were that bothered you’d just wait until Alfie says he’s in Brighton one day and it wouldn’t be hard to find them they only go to about 5 different places

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.