Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pineapple9

"I did everything I possibly can to get this up"... but you didn't though did you? Because you just said you went out with Friends instead of working 🤦 Bloody twat probably closed the laptop aswell thinking it would still upload when it's in sleep mode 🙄 what a dope
My god, he said that about 100 times! No you didn't, twat, you went out with friends, you could've used one of your other 20 laptops in the house/office. Instead you just sat in front of your laptop, staring at the remaining time. Every single time he teasers an upload, he has some excuse not to upload it that evening! Seriously, has he ever actually finished an upload when he said he would? That's his ONLY job and he can't even do that right.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

electricmallows

VIP Member
What pissed me off the most was the fact that he kept saying "oh my god, I'd love to stay here. I wish I was staying here. It's such a nice room to stay in" 🤦 like you're a millionaire, just pay for it yourself and stop dropping hints that you want shit for free

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

eucalyptus

lol does this mean futures elf is transitioning from sick skater brand to sick magician brand?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

mustbeme

In total 25 people tweeted so far using the hashtag #30daysoffutureself

It's a succes y'all!

#influencer

• Haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Who at GQ looked at Alfie and thought ‘I know let’s invite him to the fashion awards’

He has his own clothing line and still has to roll the sleeves up on his T-shirt. Alfie mate I thought you designed everything, just design different sleeves that you like? Ah yeah sorry, fruit of the loom with an iron on word art I forgot

• Haha

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
Alfie probably thinks he's sexy enough to pull Dianne. The man can't stop himself drooling around her. Saw Joe's vlog and the difference between him sitting in a corner bored as fuck when Zoe was on the VR, to being totally focussed on Dianne when she was on it. He is so up himself he actually thinks he's in with a chance. Joe is a right dick, but is far more charming and has a personality unlike Alfie, why would a sexy ass dancer go for a man child with horse teeth.

• Haha

cuzisayso

Omg yes I remember posting some stills myself
From a vlog where he is walking in the garden and the wind was strong and just swoops up his “comb over” and the edges on the side of his head are pulled back so much
It’s why he always combs it forward or wears beanies
Idk if I can find those pics anywhere I posted them so long ago D:

Nvm I found it!!!

It’s why he has those “side” pieces of hair and pushes them forward like mini comb-overs

• Wow
  • Sick

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
No video tonight then? Always an excuse.

You’re telling me he couldn’t have used Zoe’s laptop? Or gone out and used one of the MANY he bought for the OfFiCe in the garden or the big office they lease for their minions?

Fucking get a grip!!!!!!

E991D0C7-3AFE-4713-B3B7-0E860F5D26FA.png
Yeah, your alien bug eyed pug

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Since we didnt get before and after shots of his 90 Day Challenge. I'm assuming we also won't get before and after shots for his 30 Days of Futures Elf Challenge.
I’m still dead bitter we didn’t get the 90 day TrAnSfoRmaTioN ImAGeS.

(Obvs it’s cos Morgan wiped the floor with the lot of them and they did not expect THAT)

• Haha

thenomad

VIP Member
1EAA2708-82D0-4002-B942-D114A3A27A00.png

More words of wisdom from the horse’s mouth, our residential philosopher wannabe Mr. Alfie-stotle Deyes.

Of course easier said than done. He doesn’t even follow his own advice. Most of his Future’s Elf ideas are ripped off by someone else/or another brand. He also copies his friends like the conversion van which his friend Zach is coincidentally into. I guess the halfpipe is officially dead. New season = new toys and hobbies.

I’m guessing his video with his mum and dad is the one he’s been editing ‘non-stop’. He said it’ll be out this weekend. I’m sorry but he needs a whole week to edit this video? Did he not have enough thumbnails of Zoe to choose from?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

cuzisayso

Lmao he is so desperate for more interaction/comments on his Instagram (to get more free stuff)
That now he is pretending not to know what to title his picture so if we could pleeeaasse help him out by leaving suggestions below....
Wow totally don’t see what you’re doing there alfie

But the funny thing is
These are then basically all the suggestions
Loooooool

• Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Drinks a litre of coconut water and he has a ... Headache.

So, I know, let’s go on Instagram stories to ask everyone what they think could be happening.

Get. In. The. Bin.

• Haha
  • Wow