Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossWhore

VIP Member
Screenshot_20190929-132829_Instagram.jpg

- He says good morning saying its 12 o'clock but its nearly 2pm. Alfie "Shit it is 7 mins to 2. I've been doing my emails longer than I thought"

- This vlog was also 4 days ago too...LAZY AF
Screenshot_20190929-130533_YouTube.jpg

- Alfie: "I bought the new iphone 11 pro... even though pro means nothing"
- He shot this pathetic vlog in 4k. Why?????

- He received Jamie Oliver cook book. The one where he told us all to to go buy it as he was also going to buy it..but of course it was BS. Just wanted that gifted booked.
(Must be hard being a millionaire Youtuber when you can't afford a £12 book. We should start a GoFundMe)
- Alfie didn't even know if Jamie TV show was out yet
Screenshot_20190929-130828_YouTube.jpg

- Alfie is doing the Palace to Palace cycle but because it's going to rain. He decided fuck that peasant shit and will train inside. Hope he falls, especially because he didn't bother read the instructions

-Alfie discussed the vlog where he said "oh that couple must of been at it". Apparently Zoe belt was undone and people were commenting insinuating they have had been "at it".
Alfie at 9:08 goes "NO" so firmly like they were talking about him getting it on with his sister, not his gf
Alfie: "She probably ate too much Nandos and had to take it off"

- So he legit says he held off showing how to play the games because he wanted to show his cards
- Then he does an Ad for the half price cards deal currently ongoing (though from what I can see they ain't moving)
- TEN MINUTES DISCUSSING THIS SHITHEAD GAME

-Zoe saying the card games is their most asked questions....LIES

- Zoe tries to justify why they always play cards EVERYWHERE
" I think instead of eating our breakfast scrolling through our phones.... this is so nicer.....we have a pack of cards everywhere we go" --- OR I DUNNO YOU COULD TALK TO YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER??

- Alfie-stotle strikes again "cards are like a universal language"
Me hearing Alfie speak...
Screenshot_20190929-135952_Chrome.jpg

- THIS WAS A FUCKING AD. AND HE DIDN'T DECLARE IT.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

pineapple9

Screenshot_20190920-162826_Instagram.jpg

Really, Alfie? Using tons of single-use plastic every day, driving a range rover, buying endless shit that fills up landfills, buying a new fucking iPhone every time a new one launches, eating chicken almost every day, and you're posting THAT in your story? Just because thousands of young people who actually give a shit about the state of the earth are going out to demonstrate and it's now "in" to raise your vooce against climate change, you now jump on the bandwagon and pretend for a short second to care? Cause that's all he's gonna do, share that stupid picture in his story. This fucking twat makes me so angry, I can't even put it into words anymore. He's everything that's wrong with people in this world nowadays.

• Angry
Reactions: 23

electricmallows

VIP Member
"I did everything I possibly can to get this up"... but you didn't though did you? Because you just said you went out with Friends instead of working 🤦 Bloody twat probably closed the laptop aswell thinking it would still upload when it's in sleep mode 🙄 what a dope

• Angry
Reactions: 21

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Can we take a moment to remember this

4. Alfie Deyes
The YouTuber's attempts to dress boy-next-door-wacky would test the patience of a saint. The title of his channel says it all - pointless

Also found this from a Chris Evans interview in july
““At the moment I’m working in Brighton to open up an indoor food market. With 12 restaurants in it.”

• Haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
So Tom syndicate on his blog visiting joe on press night called Alfie out and said don’t think I didn’t notice you turn up and come in late.

He’s so disrespectful waltzing in late dressed like a tramp when everyone else had shirts on etc.
He really thinks he’s more superior than this lot.

• Wow

Alightened

VIP Member
Screenshot_20190914-234113_Instagram.jpg

Oh do fuck off you arsehole with your copied quotes. A deep and thought provoking person you most definitely aren't😂. Just a wannabe idiot. Not a bloody clue about real life mate😡

• Angry
  • Haha

pineapple9

I'm currently sitting in the library and I just saw a girl with a Futures Elf shirt. I'm in GERMANY! Meaning she would have had to pay international shipping and everything. Whyyyyy? She was maybe 18/19, can't believe anyone that age would actually buy that shit.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

miam000

Zoe's name being under 'forgotten and discarded items' on his wiki had me DYING. Whoever put that there is a genius😂😂😂

• Haha

thenomad

VIP Member
62033525-3141-454A-A61B-B290DCABB2EE.png

D0E5912F-B79C-4DE6-8B1C-1CB576A3E5FA.png
9EEBF96A-FAF4-41BD-8069-5B6CC090D8E4.png

So Alfie is trying to make the padlock necklace a trend and probably thought he looked so cool as he put it around his neck as a statement piece for his IG stories...and then people are asking what’s going on and he doesn’t have an answer for looking like an idiot. I hope he lost the key.

Also, I know he mentioned he’s going on Good Morning Britain tomorrow and mentioned he’s cycling 45 miles for the Prince’s Trust on his IG stories. But did anyone catch if he mentioned what the charity is about and does? All I heard was me, me, me in his stories and I tuned out and couldn’t bother to go back and listen again. I don’t get how he’s the ambassador and is so bad at explaining anything.

And he’s cycled only 3x, all under 20 miles, and he’s doing 45 miles this Sunday. Yeah that’s going to go over really well. At this point it doesn’t faze me how he’s always unprepared and leaving things last minute. The lack of having any professionalism in both his job as an influencer and as a human being shows...

• Angry

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
'Read more books'??? 😂 😂😂 Read A book would be a start. Alfie all inspired is such a tiresome thing.

• Haha

cuzisayso

“You can’t control the hand you’re dealt
But you can choose how to play you’re cards”

Is he serious with all this?
All these deep ass quotes??
The new iPhone release wasn’t this dramatic -_-
And calling it a “BIG!!! future self drop”
You’re coming out with a deck of cards mate... calm down.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

jammy

Chatty Member
New merch will be on 22 September guyz.
Will it be playing cardz produced on some magical paper that needed 4 months of research?
In the meantime I still got these licherally shick merch
It'll be shite so best thing would be....

toilet-paper-3-889x592.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

eucalyptus

yeah it's not his employees and leftover fans buying these cards, it's all the left handed people of the world who have been discriminated against up until this point

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I’m still dead bitter we didn’t get the 90 day TrAnSfoRmaTioN ImAGeS.

(Obvs it’s cos Morgan wiped the floor with the lot of them and they did not expect THAT)
Morgan got fit! Very impressive. Alfie probably thought he was going to end up looking like The Rock after two workouts. He ended up more like a potato.

• Haha

cuzisayso

I wonder if he is going to quit mid bike ride to stop by a family members birthday party again like with the canoeing disaster

• Haha
  • Heart

GossWhore

VIP Member
The campervan project

He said in Zoe vlog he will have to sell his Audi to do it

So the money is drying up?

• Wow

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Of all the rich, talentless youtubers who got lucky, many of who are pretty delusional about how they got there, Alfie is the worst. His pseudo-motivational monologues about working hard to achieve your dream are frustrating cliched (and yes, conservative) bullshit from someone with no idea how the world works.

But the part that really gets me is when he talks about not “working for someone else” as if that’s the worst thing in the world. Plenty of bosses can be inspiring and motivating to work for and most importantly, can teach you a lot, something he has never known. But even worse it’s condescending as fuck and shows such a lack of thought for other people’s circumstances.

Whenever he spins the myth about chasing a dream I just think, what exactly did you chase? You don’t act, sing, write , direct. It’s literally his teenage boy personality, girlfriend and gleam team that made him rich and that’s nothing to be proud of. It could have been any ‘cute’ British boy in that place at that time.
He’s not good at anything, and because of never having to work a normal job , or indeed work for anyone he will never develop an interesting or mature personality. So it’s not a good thing. Forget future self his current self is totally vapid.
He also spouts that shit whilst employing people who work for him. So he’s basically telling his staff they are shit?

He’s teaching people to make pasta, gravy and cheese? Walking round his kitchen with his chest puffed about congratulating himself because he did that. Fucking vile

• Sick