Alfie Deyes #6 Engaged, "We're not in any rush for that"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In their defence, I don't get why everyone keeps getting on at them about getting married and having kids. Not everyone gets married 🤷🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 14
In their defence, I don't get why everyone keeps getting on at them about getting married and having kids. Not everyone gets married 🤷🏻
By all means! But what makes it different here is that they’re not two people who have mutually agreed on not marrying. Zoe has made it clear many times throughout her videos that she dreams of getting married and having children, as she’s a very “maternal” person. She has also emphasized more than once that she expects a “ring and a bump” by the time she’s 30 (a wish she’s almost definitely not going to have fulfilled). So it’s not about them not marrying, it’s about him being an asshole who’s leading her on for years constantly being rude and jokey whenever she mentions the topic about which she obviously cares a lot. The best example of this is in a video of them on Alfie’s channel I believe, titled “marriage and children talk” or sth along those lines. She just brushes it off as if it’s not a big deal when you can clearly see it bothers her, she just doesn’t want to put pressure on him.

In a nutshell, absolutely nothing wrong with not getting married, the problem arises when one person is looking forward to it very much and the other is an inconsiderate prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
To say you’re not ready yet implies it’s been suggested. She is the neediest would be bride, but I’ll tell you now, even if she got married to him, she’ll never be happy, ever. She’ll be looking over her shoulder constantly. He will improve in looks as he ages. I still think he’ll meet someone else who will take on Zoe.

Reactions: 5
I’m actually surprised he doesn’t want a kid yet think of all the savage toys he can play with it and clickbait titles for deyes

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Next year is a leap year... I wonder if she'll propose to him?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think she’d propose cause there’s a huge chance he would say no

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
She wouldn’t propose because she wants the typical fairytale story of him making a huge romantic gesture etc.

Reactions: 10
Excellent new thread title I thought this one was the best choice myself!

Just to recap how old were they when they got together? Wasn't he only 15 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Excellent new thread title I thought this one was the best choice myself!

Just to recap how old were they when they got together? Wasn't he only 15 😬
They got together in 2012 I believe, but didn’t announce it officially til 2013. That makes her 22, and him 19.
He’s been with her his entire adult life and doubt he’s been in a serious relationship before. He probably regrets spending his life with the same girl without ever even trying it with someone else which is why he’s constantly avoiding the topic. And look, I’d understand that if he wasn’t such an idiot. He could’ve told her that earlier on, they could’ve broken up and she could’ve found someone for her - a family guy ready to commit. And he also could’ve gone on his lame adventures seeking instagram models he so desires. But no, he’s spent 7 years telling her he’s not yet ready and now she’s an almost 30 year old woman without both the ring and the bump or either of those even in sight.

Reactions: 12
Can’t stand Zoe but she deserves better than this fuckwit..
Just seen Sean’s latest video and it’s titled ‘WITH THE BOYS’ like they are some savage little gang.
Also how does Sean manage to look like an old man and a young boy all at the same time.

These boyzzzz are living on the bleeping edge eating spicy nuggets with no dip. And cleansing their pallets in between. They are proper middle class wankers trying to be street.

Their new word is ‘bang’
‘Shall we bang these together’
‘That bangs’

Completely missed the point of a mukbang and just sat talking on and on and on about a nugget. More like a McDonald’s ad.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.