Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossWhore

VIP Member
Why the fck is he buying a jet ski???

Is this what happens when you become dumb rich? Just dumb purchases all the time.

Alfie next purchase he buy like....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

GossWhore

VIP Member
Just saw the Susan Wojcicki video (thanks Anjelika Oles)

- He reached out to "everyone"..I bet you he did not reach out to one PoC creator

- He thinks he is the shit getting Morgan to film him on the street

- 10 years on YouTube and more gummy than ever

- Alfie (at YouTube HQ): I've never been here
Female employee: Yes you have
Alfie: Oh yeah. Last time I came Susan was here.
Female employee: Yeaaaaahhh
(That exchange was so funny. Put Alfie in his place)

- Susan stated having a mission statement is needed for a company. What is A to Z mission statement: mess around 24/7

-When Alfie was banging on aggressively about drama channels (even interrupting her) You could see Susan felt awkward.

- Susan: "I'm looking forward to how your channel evolves and changes" ---- lol...don't hold your breath

- Also LMAO at the fact he didn't say her last name once. Such a good Youtuber. Lol.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
He actually said

‘Don’t get me wrong I still use plastic OCCASIONALLY’ is he actually that unaware of his wastage. He’s constantly getting coffees out with plastic lids. Constantly eating take away food in containers. Constantly buying shit like the pool. Buys fast fashion. Literally never seems to have a coat or shorts etc and has buy new ones. Drives a Range Rover to the shop.

He’s the most un eco friendly person ever
Literally the previous story on his Insta.

What’s that!? Oh! It’s a coconut wrapped in plastic!

• Haha
  • Heart

jammy

Chatty Member
Remember when he did Release the Hounds with Marcus and Joe. He was the only one not able to outrun the dogs and got taken down with a pathetic cry 😆

• Haha

angelsdawn

I'm new to here so hi!
Was subscribed to Zoe, Joe, Alfie etc. and kinda found myself falling for their nonsense. Stumbled across here about a week ago, opened my eyes loads.

Thanks to you guys I just watched the £1 for a day video. I'm now too angry to sleep!

cherry198

VIP Member
Anyone know how much it was? If Alfie so much as hints at promoting a sustainable, minimal waste lifestyle, I will LOSE MY SHIT. Everything he buys is ‘single use’ and ‘disposable’ in his eyes, like that pool he bought last year. Him and Zoe are just too damn lazy to pack it away properly so they can use it next year, rather than let it rot at the back of their garden. I despise the pair for it. I have inflatable pool toys that are 5+ years old up in my loft and they last because I take 3 minutes of my time to bring them inside and store away. Disgusting, wasteful pair.

but its alright guyz as he uses a paper straw

• Haha
Reactions: 18

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
I'm about to take my 48958395th short haul flight of the year, I am eating cheap mass-produced, battery-farmed chicken, but you all simply MUST know that the straw I'm drinking out of is paper. Now give me pats on the back plz.

It's like he can only care about issues that are presented as simple infographics trending on social media. His tiny brain literally cannot compute anything outside of this format.

• Angry
  • Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I'm not by nature a particularly envious person but I really really hate the fact Alfie Deyes is a millionaire. And thinks he has earned it! It is just so fucking wrong. He is a lazy buffoon.

Burritobowl

It might be a little OT but I read pages behind that he wants to venture in the restaurant area, HA! LOL, what a great joke.
About 4 years ago the brother of one of my best friends got super sick, a life or death thing.
At that time my friend was the avarage college student (we both studied Foreign Affairs), we went to bars, to the gym, drinks, everything.
Well, when his brother got sick he droped out of Uni, his family sold EVERYTHING they had and created out of nowhere a small restaurant.
Basically the lives of the family became dedicated to the place. Their whole days (and nights) to make it work.
Now he has 3 restaurants but he works his ass like noone I know. His brother is fine now but my friend truly became a soldier to make everything work.
He went from a 22 year old kid to a man in a few months to support his family but it took him every ounce of courage.
He recently opened his third restaurant (this is the biggest of them all) and he continues working closely and is even a waiter at the place cause he is very meticulous.
It doesn't matter if Alfie can hire a whole bunch of staff, he would fail because I doubt he has, at least, a pinch of integrity.
What a joke.

• Sad

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
11 minutes in and I’m falling to sleep.

Btw. Susan didn’t get you those gifts. One of her PA’s did. Susan is probably a super busy lady, because you know she’s an actual businesswomen.

Bet she’s not got a fucking paddling pool and skateramp in her garden 😂
She has five kids so it probably suited her just fine being interviewed by this twat, she’s used to kids playing shop, dress up, being idiots.
I feel she was qualified to deal with him but he was so out of his depth...
“That was my next question” “that was my next question”
He’s lucky he didn’t bring the questions from “the secrets out” by mistake.
Although “have you ever pissed yourself while eating hobnobs” might have been more entertaining.

• Haha

booish

Disagree that Zoe holds him back. Even when he’s with the boyyyzzz he’s lame as fuck. Gets them to do anything that’s slightly adventurous so he can sit back and film it.

He couldn’t live in London because it was too far from Mummy.

Alfie would do fuck all without Zoe, he’d probably go and live in London and try and be a buttercream boy from 2014 even though that’s not a thing any more. He’s not got an original bone in his body. He’d probably also make Morgan move to London with him, because he can’t be on his own.
Let’s not forget Zoe moved away from her family, her childhood friends, her home. That was a huge step for her, would be for most people. Alfie tried London for a hot minute, then got homesick [emoji849] I think Alfie is holding Zoe back, for sure.

cuzisayso

I want the 90 day challenge results. I’ve said it about 3 times but WHERE ARE THEY
This reminds me of last year when people were making those twitter accounts of things that he “loved” that went missing aka he didn’t pay any attention to anymore
I believe the pool had his own account
And the ping pong table.. oh oh and the tent!!!!
And at one point the accounts were communicating with each other about how sad they were and how they were starting to mold and wondered when alfie would come by lolololol
We need a new twitter account for the “lost 90 day challenge evidence” :’)

• Haha
Reactions: 17