Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossWhore

VIP Member
Alfie moaning about people NOT liking his adverts and spending about 20 out of the 30 mins trying to convince his viewers to like his ads

Its Instagram not ADstagram

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
What a BELLEND

latest video 6 minutes in. Talking about going to Glasgow to a gaming event, but refuses to name the gaming event because then he’ll have to say sponsor even though it’s not a sponsor. Fuck. Off. Alfie. If you need to declare it then it is.

Actually annoys me how much he uses Morgan for content, oh Morgan go in the cold water so I can film you. Oh Morgan go and jump off that.

Reminds me of that saying when you was a kid and you’d be like ‘so and so told me to’ and your mum is like ‘if they told you to jump off a bridge would you’

Depends how much Alfie is paying I guess

Forgot about the ramp already and moved onto jet ski. At least the pool used to get one use. Is there ANY footage of him on that skate ramp?

Millionaire asks 12 year old fans for medical advise

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

sid

"I bought this puzzle on Amazon Prime"

why does he always refer to Amazon as Amazon Prime? I imagine most people who regularly use Amazon have a Prime membership, it's hardly an exclusive club (£79/yr). I sometimes wonder if he thinks the company is called Amazon Prime.

• Haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
All of my viewers are average age 23

‘Where are you all from let me know, are you on summer holidays, I mean ...’

Yeah Alfie all those adult fans get summer holidays

Also wants to play mine craft but is worried his fan base is too old. I thought you just filmed stuff you loved Alf???

He’s genuinely gobsmacked that people are sick of seeing him do brand deals. He truly believe it was an instagram algorithm. Zoe whinging about others not declaring. Fuck me these two are laughable

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

jammy

Chatty Member
His video is getting promo by being at the top of the youtube newsletter. I guess he was a good puppet to use rather than choosing someone intelligent that has critical thinking, just get a fading basic vlogger.
View attachment 32023
He looks like he should be working the waltzer ride on a fair, not sitting next to the CEO of Youtube.

• Haha
  • Heart

cuzisayso

I love how his video was supposed to be at 7
so he makes an insta story at like 10 past 7 or something
About how he is late cause he is having sooooo much trouble making a thumbnail
and then he continues saying that thumbnails are so important on YouTube nowadays (to get noticed and to make people click on it obviously)
So he needed some more time to really make a good thumbnail

And...

Tadaaaaaa.....

A picture of Zoe
Cause that’s all she’s good for

Literally spend so long making several thumbnails that all “didn’t cut it” so he just went hhmm what is my video about? Puzzles!!! Ok I’ll put up a pic of the puzzle.... AND ZOE ... he is such a user.
Why not a picture of yourself and a puzzle since it’s your video alfie????
Nahhhh use your gf as clickbait, there ya go.. that’s the alfie we all know and loathe

• Haha
  • Sick

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
Wow that rant about Instagram. I can smell the desperation through the screen.

zoe's response to a comment by someone saying 'I don't like ads in real life either' -

'Well then how do you walk down the street? I'M SO CONFUSED!'. The two of them are so incredibly stupid it's quite shocking that they manage to keep themselves alive on a daily basis. Are they deliberately missing the point?

• Haha
Reactions: 20

DoreenYadeley

VIP Member
Good to see he is learning about all the features in Microsoft Office and WordArt to make this look super sick.
Sad thing is he genuinely thinks he's innovative and a genius SICK graphic designer, treading uncharted territory... he's so out of touch it's insane, but then he's living in a bubble...

IMG_20190829_191917.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Oh but look at his tired little exhausted face though. Poor little Alfie😭. His mummy will have called the taxi for him because she doesn't want her baby boy overdoing it. That's actual sweat on his brow you know😂😂😂
View attachment 33918
Haha he’s actually wearing all the gear they’d use for the Tour de France for a casual cycle to his mummies. Absolute wanker

if he'd never gotten lucky with youtube, what kinda real job do you think he'd have been capable of doing? i genuinely can't come up with anything
Well apparently he got into uni with no grades didn’t he? They basically begged for him to join. Said no uni ever

• Haha
  • Heart