Alfie Deyes #2 Dull Adventures With His Dubai Dentures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like the new thread title should cover “the year of content” somehow

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Yel

These people are thick. As long as these people exist Alfie will continue
These people are doing more harm than good by encouraging his arrogant behaviour.

Imagine people defending other businesses for breaking the rules. Alfie's Instagram is a business, not a person and laws are there to protect people from themselves.

Reactions: 12
Those two are the most eco unfriendly people I know. They more than likely don't use their re cycling bin at all, they'll just chuck it away without a thought of what's happening to it. They must have so much bloody cardboard from all the bloody takeaways they eat, but I bet any money they don't give a shite what happens to it. Totally deluded people with no interest at all about caring for the planet????????
I doubt the Aga's even been switched back on this winter. Seem to remember Alfie mentioning switching it on, don't know if it actually happened. Pretty expensive to switch it on not to use it everyday.

Reactions: 4
If we're still doing title suggestions

(sorry if this one was already done)

Alfie Deyes #3: Deyes of Future Prat

• Haha
Well what an exciting evening he's having??. I'm bloody relieved he hasn't shown himself in his pants???

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I see that actor on Twitter posting his gym selfies - he'd put Alfie to shame.

(I bet Alfie can beat him on the slack line though)
God I've just seen that it says single instead of dingle! ?‍♀ Bloody auto correct when I was half asleep ?
Yeah the actor in real life is nothing like the character he portrays is he!
Poor Alfie can't relate ?

Reactions: 2

Yel

What's he on about that he's a big believer in shocking your body and being cold sometimes?

Often moaning about how hot / cold it is. Always sits in the land rove idling waiting for it to heat up / cool down. A big goal for this year is to get ripped but said the garage gym was too cold to use. Buying a new coat when he forgets his.

He's inadvertently hilarious with the tit he says.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The sky 'tricked' him - Alf has forgotten a coat again because it looked super sunny - then tries to say he thinks you should go out cold sometimes to shock your body and wake yourself up. bleeping MORON

What's he on about that he's a big believer in shocking your body and being cold sometimes?

Often moaning about how hot / cold it is. Always sits in the land rove idling waiting for it to heat up / cool down. A big goal for this year is to get ripped but said the garage gym was too cold to use. Buying a new coat when he forgets his.

He's inadvertently hilarious with the tit he says.
He's definitely funny to watch. I like to see what crap he spouts next, it's hilarious???

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.