Alfie Deyes #2 Dull Adventures With His Dubai Dentures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they should go stay with Joe & Dianne in London for awhile, they would get more views for Joanne content and that pair seem to cook their meals from scratch everyday so they may actually learn to be functioning humans.

Reactions: 7
The time it takes them to drive to a place, park the car, sit down and go over the menu, and wait for their food, the could have already prepared a beautiful 3 course meal at home with proper nutrients and comfort. Wait... it’s Zalfie... aka: Lazy
Ain’t nothing wrong with going out to eat, but maybe like once or twice a month. When it is everyday! they waste SO much money on just eating out alone!

Reactions: 10
When they moved didn’t they mention being out of the area for Deliveroo... so they would have to cook? Oh what optimism. They prefer to drive who knows how far and bring back potentially lukewarm chain restaurant food to eat on their lap. While that lovely kitchen... effectively serves as a place to store cutlery and crockery .

• Sad
Reactions: 17
In Nando’s... wishful thinking [emoji27] That’s their living room and the takeaway boxes are in the corner.... they always sit on the floor and eat at the coffee table which is just absurd!
??? you're right I didn't clock that?

Reactions: 1
Maybe they should go stay with Joe & Dianne in London for awhile, they would get more views for Joanne content and that pair seem to cook their meals from scratch everyday so they may actually learn to be functioning humans.
hahaha Zoe would never go to London and she probably doesn't even know how to boil an egg.She makes no effort to spend time with her brother at all,I'm interested to see if this will change now Dianne's in the picture.

Reactions: 1

Yel

They prefer to drive who knows how far and bring back potentially lukewarm chain restaurant food to eat on their lap.
When you've got a card for free unlimited nanos it's worth making an hours round trip in the landrover?

Let's not forget the aga was once used at Christmas to dry some orange slices?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Neither one of them wants to cook a wholesome dinner, and think about it... cooking food for someone is like giving love and life to someone else. I’m aware not everyone cooks, but there is an aspect that cooking a meal for someone means to provide nourishment and love and life for them.
Alfie and Zoe can’t stand each other’s guts.
Think of how bonding and fun and even sexy it would be to cook a meal with your partner in that grand kitchen.
They both just totally suck and don’t appreciate a damn thing they have.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
When they moved didn’t they mention being out of the area for Deliveroo... so they would have to cook? Oh what optimism. They prefer to drive who knows how far and bring back potentially lukewarm chain restaurant food to eat on their lap. While that lovely kitchen... effectively serves as a place to store cutlery and crockery .
They have an AGA. Oh how I would kill for one.

I'm not jealous of their lives. Their lives are pathetic. But that AGA. Yes please

Reactions: 9
They have an AGA. Oh how I would kill for one.

I'm not jealous of their lives. Their lives are pathetic. But that AGA. Yes please
So ridiculous! Especially considering how much energy they use, to have it just sitting there... it’s a travesty.
No exaggeration I bet you could count the amount of times it has been used on one hand.
It doesn’t even have to be fancy stuff - they make excellent baked potatoes!

Reactions: 6
So ridiculous! Especially considering how much energy they use, to have it just sitting there... it’s a travesty.
No exaggeration I bet you could count the amount of times it has been used on one hand.
It doesn’t even have to be fancy stuff - they make excellent baked potatoes!
Those two are the most eco unfriendly people I know. They more than likely don't use their re cycling bin at all, they'll just chuck it away without a thought of what's happening to it. They must have so much bloody cardboard from all the bloody takeaways they eat, but I bet any money they don't give a shite what happens to it. Totally deluded people with no interest at all about caring for the planet????????

Reactions: 15
In Nando’s... wishful thinking [emoji27] That’s their living room and the takeaway boxes are in the corner.... they always sit on the floor and eat at the coffee table which is just absurd!
That’s cause there isn’t a huge tv in their dining area .............
these two can’t spend time together in silent were they might have to....... TALK.... oh the horror!
They need the tv on while they eat cause they don’t have tit to say to each other

I mean these were the same people that went to Dubai and had the most romantic setting.. a dinner during sunset/evening on the beach!!!! And they brought a card game.....
That says it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those two are the most eco unfriendly people I know. They more than likely don't use their re cycling bin at all, they'll just chuck it away without a thought of what's happening to it. They must have so much bloody cardboard from all the bloody takeaways they eat, but I bet any money they don't give a shite what happens to it. Totally deluded people with no interest at all about caring for the planet????????
Oh but Alfie has a reusable coffee cup remember? That negates any environmental issues the world has! ?

I absolutely agree with you. Pisses me off too!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That’s cause there isn’t a huge tv in their dining area .............
these two can’t spend time together in silent were they might have to....... TALK.... oh the horror!
They need the tv on while they eat cause they don’t have tit to say to each other

I mean these were the same people that went to Dubai and had the most romantic setting.. a dinner during sunset/evening on the beach!!!! And they brought a card game.....
That says it all.
This is another thing that annoys me about them,they don't seem to be able to just 'talk'There ALWAYS has to be a third party be it other people,a game,the tv etc. Not once have I ever seen them cook,sit down at a table and just talk about their day.

In regards to the gifting chat - he doesn’t want to disclose that half the stuff they have and do is gifted, it pops the dream life bubble. Also his mention of what if Zoe gets dinner does that count as gifted? If it’s free Nandos then yes. I think he’s unsure how to disclose free stuff that Zoe gets for them. Technically he hasn’t been gifted it, but he enjoys what she is gifted in his videos so I think he should disclose it. A lot of the other youtubers have no problem adapting to the guidelines and disclosing (it really is amazing how much stuff they don’t pay for). They all say it doesn’t affect their opinion but it’s obvious they wouldn’t all pay for this stuff with their own money. That’s why it is so important they are upfront.

View attachment 7201

• Vlog starts with an extremely disengaged Zoe in the car -- Alfie asks "you wanna play with my fidget spinner" and she ignores him and talks about how perfect her parking was LOL
  • Alfie getting out the car exclaims "Oh tit we are late" (because swearing is how he has transitioned from PointlessTwat to FullAdultTwat aka Alfie Deyes)
  • Are they late to a meeting? Noooo breakfast with Soppy and Steve and his wife
  • Alfie: "It's so nippy,by nippy I mean cold. not nipples" --- Sarcasm You would think because his audience is 90% over 18 he wouldn't need to exclaim this
  • Alfie: "This is the same spot I filmed you from Zoe" (Shows shot) -- WOW such great footage
  • Moves to the cafe and you get an understanding of the reverting convos they have -- how do you pronounce kombucha and acai --- WOWWW --- quality content
  • Tbh "quality content" would be better merch as we know it would be 10000% ironic
  • Then Alfie bullshits he is doing a kayak trip with Steve (Steve actually is doing it for charity) -- But Alfie is just bullshitting "I was looking at kayaks, I own a blowup kayak"
  • I WILL EAT MY HAT AND WEAR HIS MERCH IF HE DOES
  • Zoe dragged Alfie to Nandos -- he goes to in and some man is filming "I just stared at his camera and filmed me. Said its a bit weird to film a stranger" - Alfie better not ever cross me, because I would reply "But you do it all the time so fck off"
  • Alfie: "I don't think I have ever been to a good sushi place, there are high-end sushi places that I don't go to" -- proceeds to buy tit sushi from Marks and Spencers
  • TBH the reason he doesn't go to high-end sushi places because HE HAS NO FRIENDS
  • Alfie is so pleased with his XMAS gift from his Dad -- chopsticks GET DAT SAVAGE SUSHI IN WITH DOZZZZ CHOPSTIXS BOYYYYYYYY
  • He JUST realised he has used the clickbait title "OKAY, LET'S TALK ABOUT IT" 2 years ago -- "I upload so many Youtube videos, I didn't even notice"
ABOUT HIS NAME CHANGE
  • "The style of videos I do now have changed. I do in-depth talks, a series called The Secret Out...PointlessBlog doesn't fit anymore. It's not a big deal" --- Not a big deal, but you click baited the video with the title "the END of PointlessBlog!
  • "I loved the name PointlessBlog, I like the way it looks, PointlessBlog got BILLIONS BILLIONS of views" --- he was so smug at this point
  • "I am back, I am treating this channel super chilled...creating fun vlogs and on my other channel creating long formed better-produced videos" -- What he means 'I am too lazy to daily vlog, but want dat money so will vlog when I can be bothered and film dees dumb ass videos I call quality content when the only quality is the camera not me"
Billions and billions of views. He’s not bothered about figures though? God I hate this cretin.
As for moaning about someone filming him don’t get me started. There’s so many clear shots of others in his vlogs

‘I’m treating this channel super chilled’
Translates to, I’m going to he super lazy and upload when I need a cash injection or have some shite to advertise

Reactions: 11
I imagine he thinks he’s being clever and thoughtful, questioning authority and thinking outside the box with his questions. But in reality of course he just sounds more stupid than ever.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.