Alexandra Ryan Goss.ie itsalirose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest podcast talks about online bullying, trolls and the Facebook groups dissecting people’s personal lives and gossiping about people. The second half of the podcasts she dissects celebrity relationships for entertainment. She obviously cant see the irony. She made a “career” out of gossip but nobody else has the right to talk about people who make a living in the public eye. 🙄🙄🙄
Ha exactly.. you hit the nail on the head..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her latest podcast talks about online bullying, trolls and the Facebook groups dissecting people’s personal lives and gossiping about people. The second half of the podcasts she dissects celebrity relationships for entertainment. She obviously cant see the irony. She made a “career” out of gossip but nobody else has the right to talk about people who make a living in the public eye. 🙄🙄🙄
Haha! I think she'll never let go that the it gal podcast do the gossies each year. Lindsey said on the podcast that ali and jimmy were together while him and Lindsey were broken up. Pretty obvious their feud all stems from that.

Reactions: 3
As vain as she was before Covid she is worse now!! Even bringing out a ‘bare it all’ page!! 😳🙄
It has been commented a lot to her about her cleavage but I think the more she hears it the more she reveals them! 🙃😬

Oh she'll gibe it billy big sticks about bullying yet she runs a gossip website about other people for a living. She's giving out to people for something makes a career from? She's honestly quite an attractive girl whens e strips it back but the obsession with pink glitter and a painters pot of foundation is too much. I don't follow her anymore but have a look every now and again and it's all tits mcgee still.

Oh she'll gibe it billy big sticks about bullying yet she runs a gossip website about other people for a living. She's giving out to people for something makes a career from? She's honestly quite an attractive girl whens e strips it back but the obsession with pink glitter and a painters pot of foundation is too much. I don't follow her anymore but have a look every now and again and it's all tits mcgee still.
Agree, if she pared back on the makeup, less is more.
She had valid points about Covid but talks a lot poo too

Reactions: 1
Yes I do feel bad because she has really isolated during the pandemic however she seems to massively enjoy her own company which is a really helthy thing. She needs to just call people out rather than beating around the bush when it comes to people flouting lock down rules but she wouldn't dare go after the Irish influencers because she'd have no income then.

I'm a dd cup...... I know how to support my boobs....I wish ta duck she'd invest in a few bras. Saggy tits flailing about and on show is NOT a good look. She looks like a hooker...and not a high class one.
THIS !!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Yeah SoSue and Aideen collab I think? I thought it was really weird night to do it alright. The gossies got a tonne of abuse this year. It looks like it's just a night out for all the bloggers but the biggest thing in the world to her. It's kind of like she wanted to be in this world so much that she had to make this career to get in with these people. Like she got in through the back door
Any “ award “ ceremony where you buy a table - is not a proper awards show ?! If you are being asked to go and have to BUY your table then that’s not an invite !! 2 people who were up for awards had to buy tables .. it’s a complete love in for the “ influencers “ very easy to predict who will win as she is normally OBSESSIVE about them coming up to the show . She has no diction or grammar and I really doubt she is a journalist ( accredited degrees etc ) . She also looks NOTHING like that in reality !! Nothing ! Photoshop Queen !

Reactions: 4
Didn’t Liz Reaney call her out a while ago about not paying her staff and venues? I could be wrong... but I vaguely recall something along these lines

Didn’t Liz Reaney call her out a while ago about not paying her staff and venues? I could be wrong... but I vaguely recall something along these lines
She did. I recall her talking about awards in general and calling Ali out, there was lots of screenshots from past “employee” that Ali never paid she put it down to internships. Liz was like a “caller out page” but a real person. She didn’t hide behind a profile, I wish she started doing it again 🧐 Did you all see who she was having food with today? She needs to come back outing people and talking about who she is with. Cork is a small place, she walked to her table with the biggest box. I seen 2 girls asking her for pictures, one I follow on Snapchat. I don’t know if Liz is on snapchat I only follow her on Instagram but she didn’t share any of that. She was with the Keane’s, we were glued watching for Roy, my husband is a fan and that’s how I originally know her as she runs the premier bar and Roy has a box there. The Internet is gone boring since she’s gone quiet. And I feel like her stalker 😜😜😜😜 it’s a small city can’t help but see her. XOX

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She did. I recall her talking about awards in general and calling Ali out, there was lots of screenshots from past “employee” that Ali never paid she put it down to internships. Liz was like a “caller out page” but a real person. She didn’t hide behind a profile, I wish she started doing it again 🧐 Did you all see who she was having food with today? She needs to come back outing people and talking about who she is with. Cork is a small place, she walked to her table with the biggest box. I seen 2 girls asking her for pictures, one I follow on Snapchat. I don’t know if Liz is on snapchat I only follow her on Instagram but she didn’t share any of that. She was with the Keane’s, we were glued watching for Roy, my husband is a fan and that’s how I originally know her as she runs the premier bar and Roy has a box there. The Internet is gone boring since she’s gone quiet. And I feel like her stalker 😜😜😜😜 it’s a small city can’t help but see her. XOX
Ah great... Liz is back 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
THIS !!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Any “ award “ ceremony where you buy a table - is not a proper awards show ?! If you are being asked to go and have to BUY your table then that’s not an invite !! 2 people who were up for awards had to buy tables .. it’s a complete love in for the “ influencers “ very easy to predict who will win as she is normally OBSESSIVE about them coming up to the show . She has no diction or grammar and I really doubt she is a journalist ( accredited degrees etc ) . She also looks NOTHING like that in reality !! Nothing ! Photoshop Queen !
I remember Rosemary Maccabe and Mellisa Carter having a twitter spat about Melissa sponsoring the event and winning a beauty award 🤣🤣🤣 Melissa was flat out refusing to see RM’s point that its totally farcical for a sponsor of an event to win an award at said event. 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 7
Rosemary was another person very vocal about the gossies and got lashed out of it at the time for speaking out.

But my huge problem is her attitude about ‘obeying the rules’ but goes to a hotel spa for a massage..

Absolute gobshite

Reactions: 2
But my huge problem is her attitude about ‘obeying the rules’ but goes to a hotel spa for a massage..

Absolute gobshite
Don't you know she is the only person in the high risk category though. She only mentioned it a million times already

Hi Liz 👍

At least try and come on here at a different time than your drunken rants on Instagram 🙄 last seen at 4.07am, which would be typical of you, still up ranting away about Leo and consirpacy theories and Joy the blogger, and Burnt pizza and the whole lot and everything 😂😂

At least you know yourself now that people are only interested in you when your causing trouble which isn't the best accolade to be known for.

Telling us your " husband" this and your "husband" that isn't fooling anyone hunni

Reactions: 8
ah Liz, come on now... im actually dying of second hand embarrassment for you 🙈

Reactions: 4
I remember Rosemary Maccabe and Mellisa Carter having a twitter spat about Melissa sponsoring the event and winning a beauty award 🤣🤣🤣 Melissa was flat out refusing to see RM’s point that its totally farcical for a sponsor of an event to win an award at said event. 🤔🤔🤔
I do remember but I find Rosemary a little aggressive and it’s her way or no way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.