Alexandra Ryan Goss.ie itsalirose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see goss live stream of love island final. My god Ali's face looks so different on camera compared to her insta pics.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did anyone see goss live stream of love island final. My god Ali's face looks so different on camera compared to her insta pics.
She looks nothing like her pics. You may also be shocked to learn, her waist is not actually 10 inches 😂

She’s pretty deluded isn’t she? She played dress up in her rented garden and chatted to her friends.

Anyone remember her charity collection for Covid? Ran daily competitions to get people to donate. Didn’t even get €500. Goal was €5k. The donors were people like Kendra and her mam. 😂 Shes another one who never announces competition winners.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She looks nothing like her pics. You may also be shocked to learn, her waist is not actually 10 inches 😂

She’s pretty deluded isn’t she? She played dress up in her rented garden and chatted to her friends.

Anyone remember her charity collection for Covid? Ran daily competitions to get people to donate. Didn’t even get €500. Goal was €5k. The donors were people like Kendra and her mam. 😂 Shes another one who never announces competition winners.
How is that site still going like? There’s never any engagement with their stuff.

Reactions: 2
How does she think people won't actually cop on ! Wouldn't you think her bff Holly would have a word.

I am so shocked oh my god.
Bring in that Norway law where you have to say you photoshopped.
This is ridiculous.
How do you even do this? Her hand looks half the size!

Reactions: 5
Really? Do people not see her in person and wonder who she is
Yeah, my sister lived on the same floor as her in that 1 bed she was in last year- just down beside UCD
Saw her a good few times
She also told her she was moving out to rent a bigger place - hence why she’s gives off the illusion she bought her current place

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.