Alexa Chung

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started one of these threads before but in the wrong place. Anyway does anyone else love her on YT? I really thought she would be a bit annoying but she is so clever and funny. I am an absolute convert. Also though her videos aren't always very long they look good and she obviously cares about them. I thought she deserved her own rave thread!

Reactions: 6
Agree with everything, Her YouTube channel is SO good, she’s downright hilarious. As well as gorgeous and impeccably stylish. I’m sure she is anorexic too though, I thought I posted a pic (one she openly uploaded to her Instagram ) in the other thread we had about her , where she looks really malnourished.

Reactions: 6
Love love love her!!! Gorgeous and funny!
Isn't she? As I said I thought I wouldn't like her YT for some reason (not sure why) but I just love her. I love the way she is confident and funny but never falsely and tediously modest and never cocky.

Reactions: 2
I loved the clothing range she did with M&S a few years ago, based on her dive into their archives. The khaki trench :love:

Reactions: 7
Alexa is great.She does such brilliant eyeliner, wish I had those skillz! love her style too.

Reactions: 1
Isn't she? As I said I thought I wouldn't like her YT for some reason (not sure why) but I just love her. I love the way she is confident and funny but never falsely and tediously modest and never cocky.
Not to mention how excellently she wears an outfit.
Sometimes I feel liking Alexa and her style is so cliche and millennial, then I tell myself to be honest, get over myself and accept how brilliant she is. Her YouTube channel has been an excellent move. The video about how to have an angry french relationship is possibly my favourite thus far.

Reactions: 3
I really like Alexa - yes she's very skinny and clearly has some kind of eating disorder which is worrying but she's hilarious, self depreciating, very cool and unique.

Reactions: 7
Ah - I wondered why she was with Tan France on IG. Yes that does look good. Only just caught up with video with Caroline de Maigret which I enjoyed as I like them both.

Has anyone watched this yet? I binged in a few days it was surprisingly good!

She is absolutely hilarious also, I love the way she just seems to not care about her awkwardness and doesn't seem phased by anyone else's 'celebrity'. She's so gorgeous too!

Does anyone have any stories or gossip about the New Primrose Hill Gang? It consists of Alexa Chung, Nick Grimshaw, Harry Styles, Cara Delevinge, Daisy Lowe and more. They were known for going to parties and clubs a lot in London in 2012/2013/2014.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone have any stories or gossip about the New Primrose Hill Gang? It consists of Alexa Chung, Nick Grimshaw, Harry Styles, Cara Delevinge, Daisy Lowe and more. They were known for going to parties and clubs a lot in London in 2012/2013/2014.
This should be a thread in itself - I would definitely be watching that!!

I never used to like her, but I saw her on a couple of Lisa Eldridge make up tutorials and she comes across really well. Funny, self depreciating, a bit goofy. I'll have to look up her YT channel now!

Yep she seems nice her, used to enjoy reading interviews and articles about her in Company magazine back in 2007 or so. Seemed to be a perfect natural replacement for Kate Moss as the Cool Britannia fashion queen. Great style, intelligent, no plastic boobs, arse or duckface. Admitted to feeling uncomfortable at her early gigs like the raunchy Holly Valance video she was in and didn’t do anything of this sort again.

I just loooooove Alexa, been loving her for years. She is just brilliant and so is her youtube channel.

Not a fan of her style. Her outfits look too contrived as opposed to effortless but she does seem really nice and witty too.