Alexa Chung

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her clothing was really poor quality - I ordered a few pieces maybe a year after she launched to see what they were like and they were really cheap. The jeans were terrible - really thin like Primark jeans. I also bought a jumper which had a cool motif on the front, it started fraying after about 3 wears - contacted ALEXACHUNG (I did order through Yoox I think) and they directed me back to Yoox who then fobbed me off. It was such poor quality hence me contacting the actual company.

I think she is quite witty and funny but I find her very triggering to follow/watch as she is so thin. I have been down an ED road unfortunately in my life and she brings back a lot of memories unfortunately, sure thats my issue not hers but im not entirely sure she is in a healthy place.
That is very interesting. I always thought her own brand was sort of high end in terms of quality. Obviously not.
On her YT I liked her looks round her workplace - looked a fun and interesting place to work.
She seems to have dropped off the SM/media radar altogether. Hopefully she is just getting on with life.

Reactions: 1
That is very interesting. I always thought her own brand was sort of high end in terms of quality. Obviously not.
On her YT I liked her looks round her workplace - looked a fun and interesting place to work.
She seems to have dropped off the SM/media radar altogether. Hopefully she is just getting on with life.
It wasnt. I remember - now that I think about it, I actually ordered a pair of white ankle boots from TheOutNet from her brand and they were awful - so cheap and poor quality I sent them straight back. The photos of them made them look deceptively good but there was a reason they were on TheOutNet.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know if Alexa and Orson are still together? She's been traveling everywhere this summer and gone to a wedding and now Glastonbury, but no sign of him. Maybe they just keep it very much under wraps, but she used to show more of him or be tagged with him in other people's photos.

Does anyone know if Alexa and Orson are still together? She's been traveling everywhere this summer and gone to a wedding and now Glastonbury, but no sign of him. Maybe they just keep it very much under wraps, but she used to show more of him or be tagged with him in other people's photos.
I saw an article on the daily Mail (don’t judge 😭) over the weekend saying they’re not together anymore- I think he was performing at glasto too x

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wow! Ha, what a timely question then. That's too bad, but it was quite a large age gap between them. Your early 20s and late 30s are very different stages of life, though for people who are quite rich and/or famous, it might be different. Also that Daily Mail article said Orson met Alexa when he was a part-time waiter?? I mean, if that's true, good on his rich-ass family for making him earn his way.

So looking at the Daily Mail, it looks like Alexa has split from Orson… and moved on to Sienna’s ex Tom Sturridge 😮
A64F6538-FF18-436B-843D-386AA2800D4A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Sigh… She’s likes these posh blokes doesn’t she. I know everyone needs to get over it but give me Alex Turner 2006 any day

I was about to say this. Her taste in guys has really declined.
The pool of eligible men in a realistic age bracket who are willing to date an aging It girl is undoubtedly getting smaller and smaller. At least the ones who want a serious relationship.

Reactions: 4
I read Sienna and Tom broke up years ago, so all that is ancient history now. I think she got the better end of that deal :LOL:

Sienna is so beautiful.
I was an extra on something years ago that Sienna Miller was in. She was really friendly to everyone (for the few minutes I saw her close up). Very petite.
Her face was actually lovelier in real life, sort of more boney and interesting than photos convey.

• Heart
Maybe from years of dating her upper crust ex-boyfriend? :LOL: I'm not British, so I can't really detect a difference; I do think she was purposely putting on a "fancy" demeanor at the beginning of the video. I get this love/hate feeling with Alexa in videos, where sometimes it seems as if she's trying to prove that she's the wittiest person in the room. But then she'll say something where I'm like "Okay, maybe not, you're cool again."

• Heart
Reactions: 4