Alexa Chung

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From this photo on her stories she doesn't look pregnant.

View attachment 1786888
Thank you for putting a pin in this (frankly inane) conversation!! There is nothing that suggests jet-setter, partier, serial-dater social butterfly Alexa would want a kid right now. I really get annoyed with this culture of speculating that any time a woman wants to cover her stomach, wear loose clothing, or do anything out of the ordinary, she must be with child. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
When that person is normally extremely skinny and no longer seems to be it’s a reasonable assumption.

Thank you for putting a pin in this (frankly inane) conversation!! There is nothing that suggests jet-setter, partier, serial-dater social butterfly Alexa would want a kid right now. I really get annoyed with this culture of speculating that any time a woman wants to cover her stomach, wear loose clothing, or do anything out of the ordinary, she must be with child. :rolleyes:

What about this implies "no longer extremely skinny"? I know it's not entirely fair because this was her later outfit, but even in the aforementioned heinous Prada sheer muumuu, Alexa looks like her normal tiny self. Just with a scrap more coverage.

As you’ve pointed out it’s a completely different photo.

What about this implies "no longer extremely skinny"? I know it's not entirely fair because this was her later outfit, but even in the aforementioned heinous Prada sheer muumuu, Alexa looks like her normal tiny self. Just with a scrap more coverage.

I've heard several New Yorkers claim they use their ovens and kitchen as additional storage for clothing or books etc. I think its a cultural thing- some mainly eat out and don't regularly cook.

Reactions: 1
A heads-up that the Bake Off clip originally aired in 2015 - so not new Chung content, unfortunately.

Reactions: 2
Alexa is fabulous... she has always been unique and cool, and never tried to be anything but herself

I find her so stunning. If I could have a face transplant I'd take hers.