Alex Steinherr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHAT?! She’s how old?! She’s older than me! Why don’t I look like that?!

Reactions: 2
Technically no makeup, but her brows look microbladed, her lashes look like she’s had an LVL, she’s probably had all of the facial treatments under the sun, and I’m sorry but it looks like she’s wearing something on her lips.

Nice try.

Reactions: 8
Technically no makeup, but her brows look microbladed, her lashes look like she’s had an LVL, she’s probably had all of the facial treatments under the sun, and I’m sorry but it looks like she’s wearing something on her lips.

Nice try.
There is an article in Glamour magazine stating that her beauty routine cost almost $20000 USD per year. She is far from natural! I watched her in a video from Sheerluxe and she looks quite different from her very edited instagram pics.

Reactions: 7
There’s something very disingenuous about Alex. This is CLEARLY filtered or she’s wearing makeup. How can women make an informed decision about skincare products she’s flogging when her skin looks like this?! Talk about unrealistic expectations!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
She also claims she has no botox but I just don’t believe she can have such a smooth forehead without it at 44!!

Reactions: 8
I want to love her. I used to love her. Now she's gets her hair done every 2 weeks it seems. I considering buying some of her Primark products but stick to dermalogica and the occasional lacura from Aldi (once I've read the reviews!).

Reactions: 4
I've seen her in person (doing a Q&A at a Primark store) and she is stunning in person! Her skin is flawless. There's no way she hasn't had botox and various other tweakments, though. I tried a few of the products from her Primark line and they were OK - nothing offensive, but nothing to write home about either.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So on the day England’s lockdown has ended, Alex has visited Claridges for breakfast, cryotherapy, a brow bar, and the hair salon, all in one day. Is it really necessary to visit all of these places at once, probably getting free treatments, during a pandemic?!? So sick of these influencers who are doing NOTHING to change their behaviour whilst the rest of us are expected to.

Reactions: 4
Surprised Alex’s thread is so dead. She’s one of the worst culprits for filtering these “skincare” photos.
Shes nearly 50 and puts on filter for everything, hses very bad, thinks we're all stupid too as she doesnt use her own Primark Beauty line unless shes releasing a new product lol

Reactions: 1
Alex is just another influencer these days. Who leaves Glamour to become a full time influencer? Albeit, calling herself a journalist...:ROFLMAO:
I used to love her, 2/3 years ago, and followed religiously all her recommendations, until she blocked me. I remembered in one of her many taxi lives she mentioned she didn't like Foreo, however, a few months later she was doing paid partnership with the brand. I posted a polite comment, and she simply blocked me.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I loved her posts too, felt a bit duped that she used a filter, I thought she just looked amazing for her age 🙈 I also bought some of her Primark stuff but it was just OK, despite people raving about it.

Alex is just another influencer these days. Who leaves Glamour to become a full time influencer? Albeit, calling herself a journalist...:ROFLMAO:
I used to love her, 2/3 years ago, and followed religiously all her recommendations, until she blocked me. I remembered in one of her many taxi lives she mentioned she didn't like Foreo, however, a few months later she was doing paid partnership with the brand. I posted a polite comment, and she simply blocked me.

Reactions: 2
I can't believe no one has commented on the interview she did with Phillip Lim:

And the fact that we can *finally* see her without a filter....! Lovely skin (not surprising) but that is NOT the shape of her face that she presents on Instagram. It's now SO obvious she uses something to distort her face :oops:

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15