Alex Steinherr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you could see her real face in a line up and then compared her to one of her filtered pictures, you would never in a million years match the 2! She is literally unrecognisable. How can it be okay? I cannot wait for the day when something is done about this.
People / friends / colleagues probably never say anything because it will be perceived as bullying. So we all have to just watch this blatant manipulation of her face , whilst she makes money from the lies.
she literally contorts her face in to an entirely different head! She has bags under her eyes in all of the “ in the wild” shots.

Alex, Lorna Luxe and that nut job from Consultant Clinic are by far the most extreme filterers out there. And no one gives a duck.

Reactions: 5
If you could see her real face in a line up and then compared her to one of her filtered pictures, you would never in a million years match the 2! She is literally unrecognisable. How can it be okay? I cannot wait for the day when something is done about this.
People / friends / colleagues probably never say anything because it will be perceived as bullying. So we all have to just watch this blatant manipulation of her face , whilst she makes money from the lies.
she literally contorts her face in to an entirely different head! She has bags under her eyes in all of the “ in the wild” shots.

Alex, Lorna Luxe and that nut job from Consultant Clinic are by far the most extreme filterers out there. And no one gives a duck.
You are right. It doesn’t matter how diplomatically or politely one may attempt to confront Alex about her beauty filter abuse, she will block anyone who calls her out directly on her channels, and nobody will call her out publicly because we all know it is likely to be dismissed as bullying.

It is incredibly frustrating and disheartening to see Alex be so shamelessly and wilfully deceitful and profit from it.

And yes, although there’s a handful of us on this forum that are bothered by Alex’s dishonest and unethical practices, it sure feels like the majority do not give a duck that content creators like Alex who make a lot of money or at the very least, receive a lot of perks - aren’t called out for blurring and editing their faces.

Alex is and has been presenting a CGI face for YEARS now. The sponsorship deals continue to roll in so she’s laughing. 😞

Reactions: 6
She dresses to conceal not solely for physical comfort. Her face is so bloody edited in this pic despite what her sycophantic followers think.

IMG_8506.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 3
It’s fun how she loves to pretend ‘good lighting’ is the only thing she relies on to create flattering selfies

The egg face is egging today

IMG_8532.jpeg
IMG_8535.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I wonder if no one outs Alex because then it would blow the lid on the excessive use of filters on SM in general. She´s a useful ltmus test as to how much the public is willing to put up with. It is in everyone´s best interest to ensure Pandora´s Box remains firmly shut

I wonder if no one outs Alex because then it would blow the lid on the excessive use of filters on SM in general. She´s a useful ltmus test as to how much the public is willing to put up with. It is in everyone´s best interest to ensure Pandora´s Box remains firmly shut
You raise a good point. And I suppose I can’t really blame people for using filters because when everyone else is, presenting your raw, unedited face is widely judged.
It’s bizarre, sad, sick thing. The comments section acts appalled and disgusted if someone like Drew Barrymore films herself without filters.
I understand the impulse to smooth out wrinkles with filters but I don’t have the same acceptance/tolerance for people who reshape and resize their features. Giving themselves bigger eyes, smaller noses and sharper jawlines feels a step too far.
---
So so beauty filtered here - selfie she posted from her trip to Boston this week.
She has to apply a youthening, almost Disney princess quality to her features every time. She’s determined to present a decade+ younger face. But it’s quite an assault to your senses when you either see Alex in person or you catch a third party pic at some event that hasn’t been retouched that you realise, as attractive as she is and as lovely as her skin is, she very much looks in her 40s. There’s so many hot 40-somethings. Gillian Anderson is in her 50s, shows her wrinkles and still looks 🔥

IMG_8561.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Please God, help me make them all believe I look like my Instagram selfies.

IMG_8597.jpeg

• Haha
An ad featuring Alex just popped up on my TikTok ‘for you page’ and her chin looks tiny.
The ever changing length of her chin is a wild ride.
IMG_8653.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That doesn't even look like her preferred fake version of herself! All these replicant Alex Steinherrs running around London!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is a weird pose. This is not a typical or common way to touch one’s chin when posing for photos.
IMG_8765.jpeg

• Haha
Oh I definitely know women who only post selfies that are so blurred and “misty” 😂 , it looks like they have no nose 👃🏼!
I actually know someone at work whose LinkedIn profile pic is SO blurred out - looks like she took a selfie with the SnapChat app and then added extra blur and it just looks so strange and unprofessional to have that as a LinkedIn profile pic. Sad thing is, she’s not even “old”! She’s only 31!
I genuinely feel a pinch of sadness and pity when women post tons of extremely blurred selfies on Instagram. Is anyone else slightly creeped out by people whose Instagram account is nothing but selfies?! Like tons of selfies that look identical. Why?! It suggests narcissism coupled with deep insecurity and it makes me feel like something sad is going on in their lives. 🥺
---
Still can’t believe the brand ‘Retrouve Skin’ used this content Alex provided for them for an ad in 2019/2020
The blur on these images is ridiculous. YET! it got several comments like ‘your skin looks amazing!’ 🤦‍♀️ It’s like the emperor’s new clothes effect!

IMG_8815.jpeg
IMG_8814.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
All those idiots who tell her that her skin looks amazing, they're just feeding the delusion. I really don't believe anyone would be daft enough to think her skin actually looks like that. No ones does

She definitely blocked it. She silences those who call her out and point out the bloody obvious. If only brands would do the same.

Reactions: 4