Alex Steinherr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I commented on one of her videos a while back saying she should be transparent about filters and it’s irresponsible given that she is/was a beauty director in the fashion world. Blocked.

the call is coming from inside the house. This woman clearly has a dysmorphic view of herself……
Blocked? Geez. I think it’s seriously crappy that she ignores and blocks anyone who dares to mention her lack of transparency about beauty filter use. Speaks volumes. She knows she’s a fraud. She is ok with it and wants to censor anyone who dares to point it out. Beauty journalist with zero ethics.

Reactions: 4
Screenshot from her “live” right now on the left and on the right from her “insta” recently.
watching the live now too and she hasn’t been able to use a filter that slims and shortens her chin & jawline. But the blurring filters and bright lights are on as usual

Reactions: 2
Alex & Sam on tonight’s live.
IMG_9963.jpeg

Alex with sharpening tool applied shows her deep laughter lines

IMG_9964.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Because you don’t have a filter … check out the photos of her in the wild. Yes her skin is good but it’s not flawless! It’s skin…,
WHAT?! She’s how old?! She’s older than me! Why don’t I look like that?!

Alex during 20th March 2024 Instagram live session versus her recent Shiseido foundation ad

IMG_9970.jpeg

---
She shouldn’t try to be funny. She’s just not.

Last edited:
Geez, the extreme filtering on this. She looks like an 80s department store mannequin.

IMG_9984.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
How oh how do brands choose her!!?? They’d be better off using a mannequin

QUOTE="SqualorVictoria, post: 18764091, member: 30271"]
What a ridiculous woman. A faker and a fraud
[/QUOTE]

🤨
This comment feels like ‘theedit_dh’ is either a secret ghost account Alex created or someone she asked to leave such a comment.
It’s WHEN you meet Alex in person that you’re struck as to how heavily she ‘catfishes’ on Instagram! 😳🤔

IMG_9997.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Today’s Instagram posts are just cheek-sucking-in packed

God forbid, you don’t have hollow cheek bones at all times.

IMG_9998.jpeg
IMG_9999.jpeg
IMG_0006.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Is it just me or does half her chin look like it’s missing below her fingers?

IMG_0024.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I hate that she gets to pretend she knows the skincare and cosmetic hacks to ‘glowy skin’ whilst using beauty filters. It’s unethical and just a crappy, dishonest practice. She’s a despicable influencer.

IMG_0099.jpeg

---
2016 Vs this week and we are meant to believe it’s just how she really looks now. She just turned 49 on Friday FFS.

IMG_0094.jpeg

---
THIS is her true 49 year old face which is still very attractive

IMG_0106.jpeg

But we all have to pretend like it’s the emperor’s new clothes and believe that despite her 49 years, she still looks 30.
IMG_0108.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
When you stare at her lower face in these ridiculously filtered / Facetuned images, when you just really look at the jaw, chin and cheekbones, it looks SO ridiculously fake and sooo unnatural and bizarre. She has body dysmorphia for sure.

IMG_0141.jpeg
IMG_0147.jpeg

---
I remember when Sali Hughes took to Instagram in a state of upset to berate those talking tit about her on sites like Tattle. Sali Hughes hasn’t offended me or annoyed me in any way so I felt quite sorry for her but I think news of this thread on Tattle must have somehow been reported back to Alex - could be wrong - but I suspect she’d NEVER take to a public forum to condemn Tattle gossip about her beauty filter abuse because I don’t think she’d ever want to draw attention to this thread and the many side-by-side comparison, no filter vs filter photos. I think she knows if she alerts a large number of people to the images I’ve posted of what she really looks like, they’ll be like ‘Well, actually … it sure looks like you do use beauty filters and FaceTune quite extremely!” I think she’ll just ignore all speculation and delete everyone who confronts her on IG and persist on presenting the lie.
She will pretend until she’s dead that she’s as “flawless” as she appears on IG and TikTok with the hollow cheekbones and tiny, dainty chin despite being a size 18 woman:

Last edited:
I hope someone on tiktok is brave enough to expose her before and after and that she goes viral, to the point where brands talk about this fakeness

But they all know and are scared of her