Alex Steinherr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s outrageous that Sisley have paid her to do a TikTok ad for a skincare foundation and she’s championing its ’blurring effect’ which pisses me off massively because look at this! The blurring effect is from the blurring filters & mega-FaceTuning!

Her audacity seriously never ceases to amaze me. She’ll willingly deceive her followers with her full chest out of ludicrous vanity and for money.

Look at these stills. Alex is presenting this ridiculously hyper-perfected cartoon version of what she wishes she looked like. She’s sick in the head.
IMG_8884.jpeg
IMG_8883.jpeg
IMG_8885.jpeg

---
Zero integrity or ethics with this one

IMG_8891.jpeg
IMG_8889.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Oooshh. The jawline definitely isn’t snatched in the Kate moss insta post.
You’ve got that bloody right.
Geez, considering last week, she showcased the most snatched face ever, the recent Kate Moss interview post exposes Alex once again.
The idea of choosing to wear shapeless, baggy, black PJs when meeting a style icon like Kate Moss is unthinkable to me.

IMG_9003.jpeg

---
Alex goes to great lengths to present this hyper perfected version of herself only to expose herself when she has to share unedited videos of herself when she conducts interviews.

I mean … geez, get a load of this extremely ‘unsnatched’ gallery

IMG_9024.jpeg
IMG_9025.jpeg
IMG_9026.jpeg
IMG_9021.jpeg
IMG_9018.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She looks so uncomfortable in it. Love LL commenting on it too about great banter 😂
You're right. Alex looks so uncomfortable and SO self-conscious in the video.

Notice how she unnecessarily readjusts/pulls down at her pyjama top? Seriously, can’t believe she wore black PJs to meet Kate Moss.

Alex looks like she’s dressed for a martial arts class. The outfit is giving tang suit.

IMG_9031.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also - Kate Moss making a mildly amusing comment about how she didn’t learn any makeup tricks as a supermodel because she never paid attention did not warrant Alex tossing her head back and laughing as wildly as she did. It weren’t THAT bleeping funny, Alex. Alex came off as a sycophant when she over-laughed at Kate’s comment.
---
I mean, geez
IMG_9014.jpeg
IMG_9013.jpeg
IMG_9015.jpeg

---
I only laugh like this when a super hot guy is telling me a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yah she had to post this video because she was lucky to get the interview and it's going to get so much traction, but wow, so different from her own alien edits. Also: is AS going bald?

Reactions: 6
And apart from anything else that Kate comment is really just part of her whole “cool, couldn’t care less” kind of schtick

And she’s bouncing back with a digitally created snatched face on her first post-Kate Moss post.

IMG_9039.jpeg
IMG_9040.jpeg

It’s so bloody weird how she’ll show herself in that video with Kate Moss exposing the true dimensions of her face but she won’t hesitate to revert back to presenting bizarrely skinny versions of her face again. No human woman looks like this on a normal camera lens. Can’t she keep it relatively real like Katie Jane Hughes?!
She looks like a weird, animated alien in her Sunday facial/bathroom facial videos.
And it’s NEVER enough to edit her face so it’s just “not chubby”. She’s got to make her face look severely skinny and her cheekbones extremely hollow. We all saw the Kate Moss video. Alex had zero gaunt cheek bones in that footage. It’s like, “Alex, is your skinny face in the room with us now?”

IMG_9066.jpeg

---
Look at this tit :

IMG_9072.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Posts herself looking skeletal yesterday but was looking like this a few days before

IMG_9008.jpeg
IMG_9005.jpeg

• Haha
Alex Steinherr - I am starting to suspect you’re reading my Tattle posts & are now posting even more ridiculous Face Tuning on Instagram just to f*ck with me.

Are you kidding me with this new IG post?
IMG_9080.jpeg
IMG_9088.jpeg
IMG_9083.jpeg
IMG_9091.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Thing is, even if a woman of her age has the most amazing skin in the world, it still has texture. Funnily enough just like it does when we see a picture of her in the wild.

Influencers seem to have positioned themselves so that anyone who questions them is a bully or a troll and they cannot be expected to be accountable for their relentless lies particularly when using extreme filtering when advertising beauty / skincare products!
I have no idea why it’s okay. Probably because they’re all at it. And the beauty / skincare companies are fundamentally about making money so do they care if an influencer lies?
What happen to that Sasha woman who did “filter drop” or whatever it was?

Reactions: 8
I commented on one of her videos a while back saying she should be transparent about filters and it’s irresponsible given that she is/was a beauty director in the fashion world. Blocked.

the call is coming from inside the house. This woman clearly has a dysmorphic view of herself……

• Haha