Alex Steinherr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The constant chin touching is just so odd to me. She only started doing this in recent months. Or I just never noticed before. It just seems like an unnatural thing for Alex to do all of a sudden. Poor woman. 😂 She has to endure me criticising every damn move she makes but is it just me or is this constant placing fingers on the chin look a bit unnatural?

This recent TikTok I caught, think I counted that she touched her chin 6-7 times.

IMG_3920.jpeg

---
The filter goes a bit weird around the part of her face she’s touching here

IMG_3817.jpeg

---
I’m wondering if she has read this thread and seen all the chin comments and somehow subconsciously, it’s making her touch her chin? 🤷‍♀️
---
A delusuional liar and a fraud, nothing else.
She’s a fraud for sure. There’s no debating that. Although, I’m sure she’d try. “I really look like this!!!”

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yeah if you look at her Instagram grid its all pictures from these fake little sessions, not actual life moments.

Reactions: 2
I actually feel sad for her, that she thinks she needs to manipulate her face to this degree to be accepted.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She might feel accepted online but she could be making other people feel insecure and alienated because they don't look like that. Biggest joke is that neither does she. It's fdd up that people like her have such a big platform that most likely makes others feels worse when actually it's all fake.

Reactions: 6
She might feel accepted online but she could be making other people feel insecure and alienated because they don't look like that. Biggest joke is that neither does she. It's fdd up that people like her have such a big platform that most likely makes others feels worse when actually it's all fake.
Agree, but would hate to be in her brain. Can you imagine? She must spend hours editing photos.

She could be an extra in this movie, and do her own digital editing by now.

1692658041505.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They are NOT her cheekbones right?! 🤢🤢
It’s the fact she takes humongous liberties in enhancing her features.
The fact it isn’t enough to just use an app to make her face a little less chubby makes her seem so shamelessly vain and dishonest.
Instead of “Let me just slim my face down a tiny bit”, she wants the full works! She must think, “Yes, I will use an app to give myself 90s Kate Moss-level hollowed cheekbones, thank you very much! To hell with integrity and authenticity!”
The audacity! And then she publicly DENIES it and says people are just jealous.

Last edited:
I recall A.S posting her “I don’t blur my skin with filters!” statement years ago around the same time she also posted a video promoting this product.

If this isn’t **blurred** I don’t know what is!
IMG_3989.jpeg

---
Sooooo blurred in her recent IG live interview too

IMG_3971.jpeg
IMG_3968.jpeg
IMG_3963.jpeg

• Wow
What I don’t get is why she does things when she is not in control of posting?! Like she must know the difference but why doesn’t she try to hide it to make people think her edited face is the real face

Reactions: 4
All those gifted hair appointments and her hair always looks fried and broken.
I think many have noticed how fried & broken-off her hair is. She subjects her hair to so much chemical and heat treatment though. She’s at London’s top hair salons so often that I don’t understand how she can’t find experts to make her hair look healthier.
So often I’ve observed how fried Alex’s hair looks. It looks so dry at the ends and I think the shear-cutting her stylists do around her face makes her ends look even more fried.