Alex Steinherr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with pp. Most likely to be scared of her. Not one influencer or industry employee has called her out. She knows she is okay to deny and use them without possible repercussions.

Reactions: 3
I’d like to ask Alex, as someone who has declared on camera many times “I have really good skin”, why does someone with exceptionally good skin use blurring filters 💯 of the time?

Side note: Notice how tiny she’s made her normally large chin look here? The daintiest, tiniest chin ever suddenly.

IMG_3635.jpeg
IMG_3638.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Lapping up compliments for the filtered face to your left when in real life, (to your right) that’s the real face she has. Still very attractive but not the super snatched, skinny model-esque aesthetic she passes off on her own IG with beauty filters.
IMG_3649.jpeg

---
It kills me that she couldn’t just use filters and FaceApps to **slightly** improve on reality. Y’know? I could accept her using apps to slim her face down a little and shave off a bit of extra bulk from her jawline but the audacity she has to give herself the most hollow cheekbones and the daintiest chin ever! It’s so shameless how far she’s willing to crank up the deceit! No moderation whatsoever! It’s like “Y’know what? I’m just going to give myself a skinnier, more snatched face than any supermodel!”
---
To me, what Alex does with FaceApps & filters is no different from what I’ve just done to an image of Caroline Hirons

IMG_3652.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually just feel sorry for her. It must be really embarrassing being her and I can imagine that she is incredibly anxious and hates every single moment she has to step outside her house and be around real life people. It is absolutely baffling that she continues to do this even though deep down she knows that people know. She surely has some deep mental health issues.

Reactions: 7
I actually just feel sorry for her. It must be really embarrassing being her and I can imagine that she is incredibly anxious and hates every single moment she has to step outside her house and be around real life people. It is absolutely baffling that she continues to do this even though deep down she knows that people know. She surely has some deep mental health issues.
There are moments I genuinely pity Alex because all evidence strongly suggest body dysmorphia is at play here. Every video showing her do a public live talk at venues like Selfridges or Harrods, I think she looks really self-conscious and awkward. Not the smouldering, pouting, Zoolander ‘Blue Steel’ posing version of Alex we get on Instagram and TikTok.

Her body language looks a bit awkward at public events and she dresses like she is desperately trying to conceal her entire body. No arms or legs are shown. Everything is super oversized and not in a chic, stylish way. She dresses to hide not flatter her body.

It just baffles me how such an affluent, highly formally educated woman is able to fool herself into thinking nobody will notice how heavily she uses beauty filters. The shamelessness in her vehement public denials! She has refuted every accusation of digitally altering her face shape. She doubles down every time and she has industry colleagues backing her up saying “No, I can vouch that Alex really does look like this!” Uh … FALSE. There’s so many YouTube videos and Getty images that expose Alex instantly.
I just wonder if she will ever stop or be called out.
---
Always always with the blurring, smoothing filters on. We never get high-def, truly unfiltered selfies from Alex. NEVER

IMG_3696.jpeg
IMG_3695.jpeg

---
48 years old and somehow she has the same skin texture as her pre-teen niece. Yeah, the filters are ON

IMG_3689.jpeg
IMG_3687.jpeg
IMG_3686.jpeg

Last edited:
People with actual body dysmorphia disorder get suicidal over taking an ID picture, I highly doubt they'd be public influencers playing with their face 24/7.
Some people don't care about authenticity and honesty; and clearly, this is giving her some kind of dopamine boost and she can't stop herself. I can't stand her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
People with actual body dysmorphia disorder get suicidal over taking an ID picture, I highly doubt they'd be public influencers playing with their face 24/7.
Some people don't care about authenticity and honesty; and clearly, this is giving her some kind of dopamine boost and she can't stop herself. I can't stand her.
Actually, I do recall seeing someone on a chat show, maybe an old episode of Oprah where this woman had such extreme body dysmorphia, she had to stay behind a shadow screen as she couldn’t bare to show her face because the poor soul was convinced she was too ugly to face people. 🥺 So you raise a good point.

I think Alex clearly has face/body image issues of some kind. But yes, it really does seem she gets a dopamine hit from posting ultra enhanced and ultra digitally beautified images of herself. I notice Alex doesn’t often look right into the camera lens when addressing her audience during product recommendations. She’s always gazing at herself on her iPhone admiringly because I think she can’t believe how bloody gorgeous she thinks beauty filters make her look. She looks smitten with her filtered self 😂 She looks like she’s thinking “Man, I am one hot momma! {with filters}”
---
The fact she chooses thumbnail images that look like this (this one is from 3 days ago) is SO vain and cheeky when …
IMG_3707.jpeg

WHEN this is much closer to what she looks like in person - from my own personal experience - is wild. She gives zero fucks about honesty and authenticity. She’s addicted to cosplaying as a 30 year old hot chick on Instagram.

IMG_3709.jpeg
IMG_3708.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
This was 5 years ago - hard to imagine she has aged backwards.

View attachment 2378866
Exactly. That last pic I posted above is from 6 years ago! Struggle to believe, even with the best skincare and procedures that suddenly at 48 years old, she’s managed to look 28 again.
---
This is Alex in late 2022 for a Hershesons promotion that was filmed by a third party OF COURSE. Alex would NEVER film herself without blurring filters and stadium strength lighting.

IMG_3711.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Exactly. That last pic I posted above is from 6 years ago! Struggle to believe, even with the best skincare and procedures that suddenly at 48 years old, she’s managed to look 28 again.
---
This is Alex in late 2022 for a Hershesons promotion that was filmed by a third party OF COURSE. Alex would NEVER film herself without blurring filters and stadium strength lighting.

View attachment 2378884
Shocked. I didn't know who she was until today when I stumbled onto this thread, and call me naive but I also didn't know people could manipulate their faces using an APP this much either. I am lost for words. She obviously has some very serious BD issues, and given she has suffered with insulin resistance I can understand why her face is puffy all the time IRL.

Shocked. I didn't know who she was until today when I stumbled onto this thread, and call me naive but I also didn't know people could manipulate their faces using an APP this much either. I am lost for words. She obviously has some very serious BD issues, and given she has suffered with insulin resistance I can understand why her face is puffy all the time IRL.
Welcome to our thread. I can’t say I’m proud of it but Alex and her wilful dishonesty compel me to whinge about her repeatedly and repetitively. 🤷‍♀️

Did you seriously only just discover Alex Steinherr existed? I didn’t know she has insulin resistance issues. How do you know what? I’m nosey.

And yes, beauty filters, face apps, A.I etc - it’s all become far more sophisticated and widely accessible than most people realise. Look at ‘deep fake’ videos. It’s creepy how much can he faked these days.
I’d be fascinated to know just how drastically different Alex’s content creator career would be if she’d never had access to technology that could allow her to catfish so monumentally. 🤔

Reactions: 5
Welcome to our thread. I can’t say I’m proud of it but Alex and her wilful dishonesty compel me to whinge about her repeatedly and repetitively. 🤷‍♀️

Did you seriously only just discover Alex Steinherr existed? I didn’t know she has insulin resistance issues. How do you know what? I’m nosey.

And yes, beauty filters, face apps, A.I etc - it’s all become far more sophisticated and widely accessible than most people realise. Look at ‘deep fake’ videos. It’s creepy how much can he faked these days.
I’d be fascinated to know just how drastically different Alex’s content creator career would be if she’d never had access to technology that could allow her to catfish so monumentally. 🤔
YES, I had no idea who she was! which is madness because I am beauty obsessed on a bad day, lol

I found this DM article from 2010

Once you have IR issues, it is so hard to resolve, and with age, it only gets worse, especially over 40.

You can really see where the blurring filters are on sometimes and when they haven’t quite concealed the typical 45+ skin laxity that Alex is so determined to conceal

IMG_3798.jpeg
IMG_3799.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.