Alex Steinherr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does she live in that shirt? I feel like in most photos she's wearing it
She has that style of shirt in various colours. I know she says she wears oversized clothes for physical comfort but I strongly suspect she wears oversized clothes because she is self-conscious she’s not skinny like most women she’s surrounded by in the fashion industry.
---
This photo she posted on IG stories a couple of days ago - even with sunglasses on - looks so FaceApp filtered

IMG_2850.jpeg

---
Today’s IG post is presenting the skinny, gaunt, snatched face again

IMG_2878.jpeg
IMG_2879.jpeg

---
But look at the side-by-side below and you know an app has been used to reduce and reshape the jawline

IMG_2909.jpeg

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Just a reminder that both of these photos were taken on the SAME DAY. First one taken by a third party during the morning event and OF COURSE the second one is a selfie posted by Alex herself travelling to the hosted dinner that evening.

I can only conclude she thinks we are all blind or shockingly easy to fool.

This woman’s wilful dishonesty knows no bounds.

IMG_2947.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Alex’s IG selfie in the car to the dinner versus a candid photograph of her at the dinner.

She looks so pretty in both pics but she clearly loathes her lower face shape because that’s what she alters on her own IG. She can’t bear to present her face in its raw natural state. 😞

There’s no denying she has a much heavier/longer, asymmetrical jaw that she doesn’t want to show in her own content. Clearly, she prefer we think she has a very dainty, delicate chin and jawline but she’s good enough as she is and the constant efforts to edit her face must be exhausting. Although, she’s probably mastered the apps now and can alter her face in seconds.

I’m surprised she hasn’t resorted to cosmetic surgery to shave her chin down like Rumer Willis.

IMG_2950.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Just a reminder that both of these photos were taken on the SAME DAY. First one taken by a third party during the morning event and OF COURSE the second one is a selfie posted by Alex herself travelling to the hosted dinner that evening.

I can only conclude she thinks we are all blind or shockingly easy to fool.

This woman’s wilful dishonesty knows no bounds.

View attachment 2295270
Has she chiselled her nose in the doctored photo? It looks more prominent than the natural photo

Reactions: 2
Has she chiselled her nose in the doctored photo? It looks more prominent than the natural photo
Not sure!
My eye just always went to the constantly different sizing of her lower face.

I think most of us who knew of Alex from Glamour magazine days, always noticed she has an asymmetrical/uneven jawline like former 90s pop star Betty Boo which I always thought gave her face character. It’s not ugly. It’s just different.

IMG_2954.jpeg

---
Weeks ago, I thought it was so bizarre that she kept pulling this face for no real reason in a TikTok video - it looked kinda silly to me and then I realised, I think she’s just in the habit of doing anything she can to detract viewers from noticing she has an uneven jawline. She pulls this weird pouty expression a lot in videos.
So so silly when she’s attractive as she is. Social media has us all wanting impossibly perfect faces in this freakishly homogenised way. We are all supposed to strive to look the same. 😒🤷🏻‍♀️
IMG_2957.jpeg

Last edited:
The nose is different because of the angle/lens/selfie angle. Your nose will always look bigger in selfies.

Reactions: 1
Well, Alex would tell you she doesn’t use filters. Last year or maybe 2021, she issued a statement saying she doesn’t use beauty filters. As clearly proven by these two pics taken at the same event - first pic taken by Alex herself, the second, taken by someone else at the event. 🤔🙄
View attachment 2282503
She is adamant about this. She has said “How can I give credible advice if I faked my own face?”
She says this and then laughs at us like this:

View attachment 2282512
how do brands work with this catfish!!!!!

I always thought my nose looked bigger in selfies.
The top video won’t play?! How do I stop my nose from looking huge?! 😂
The title of the video is "How Different Lenses And Focal Lengths Effect a Portrait Photograph".
When necessary, I personally use a tripod and put myself at least 1 meter away from my phone.

Sunday Facial continues to serve inhuman weirdness aesthetics. No hint of any natural, human skin texture as usual. Filters cranked up to the max. Alex will be doing Sunday Facials until she’s 80

IMG_2961.jpeg
IMG_2962.jpeg

I just find her so unlikeable. Such outrageous levels of deceit.

Are we all seriously expected to believe her face is as snatched as her Instagram presents?

Look at this ridiculousness. When you look at the last pic in the sets of 4, it’s just remarkable to behold how extremely she edits her face. It’s lame. It’s despicable. It’s pathetic.

IMG_3498.jpeg
IMG_3497.jpeg

---
The Sunday Facial face! Geez. This doesn’t even look human! Yet people lavish her with compliments.

IMG_3500.jpeg

---
What in the Humpty Dumpty.
View attachment 2365001
She’s a rotten egg.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She's such a nasty piece of work when you question her - I once DM'd her about her not disclosing her gifted products/paid for partnerships ( it really makes me angry she gets away with it so much), and promptly had my nose ripped right off.

Has anyone ever questioned her weird face shapes??

Actually I think she's nasty full stop. Doesn't seem to have many 'friends' in the industry, no doubt because she's so up herself. Can you imagine sitting next to her at an event? Doubt she'd even look at you.

Reactions: 6
She's such a nasty piece of work when you question her - I once DM'd her about her not disclosing her gifted products/paid for partnerships ( it really makes me angry she gets away with it so much), and promptly had my nose ripped right off.

Has anyone ever questioned her weird face shapes??

Actually I think she's nasty full stop. Doesn't seem to have many 'friends' in the industry, no doubt because she's so up herself. Can you imagine sitting next to her at an event? Doubt she'd even look at you.
surely people must or if not she’s defo blocked words form being allowed to be commented 😂

Reactions: 3
Found a Glamour magazine YouTube video of Alex I hadn’t seen before and it was filmed 6 whole years ago. Compare the chin/jaw dimensions to her Instagram video from just yesterday.

Her eyes look beautiful in every video though.I’ll never deny she has pretty features, good skin and good eyebrows which makes it more maddening that she edits/digitally alters the appearance of her face so extremely.

She’s receiving more compliments for her cheekbones on TikTok & Instagram recently. People really believe or act like they accept that she has Kate Moss level cheekbones. Yet 2 weeks ago, she gave that style talk with a round face and chubby cheeks.

IMG_3590.jpeg

---
Alex 6 weeks ago (third party video) Vs yesterday (her own filtered AF instagram video)

IMG_3593.jpeg

---
surely people must or if not she’s defo blocked words form being allowed to be commented 😂
She has deleted comments for sure. She won’t tolerate anyone suggesting she uses filters or edits her facial features. “How can I give credible advice if I edit my face?!” she has said.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Wow

All I will say is people just be scared of her to not speak up but they will call others out for using filters, her industry ppl must not like her and be scared of her because rhis is a real life cat fish

Reactions: 3