Alex Steinherr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s ridiculous. If she looked in real life like she presents on Instagram - she’d be considered one of the great beauties and best preserved woman of her age ever. Which she’s not. It must be soul destroying for her when she isn’t recognised by someone in person who was expecting tik tok Alex!
I find the extreme degrees to which Alex distorts her true appearance ridiculous and astonishing. I get that we all want to look our best on social media. Nobody wants pics of themselves with pimples, eye bags and double chins. Nobody used to un-tag themselves quicker than I did pre-2014 on Facebook whenever so-called friends would tag hideous photos of me. :ROFLMAO:

With Alex, I just can't get over how far she goes. It's so excessive. If she had just used good lighting and angles, and maybe just used apps to slim her cheeks down a tad, I would have barely noticed and let it slide and I'd be living a normal life 🤪. I'm not against, using great lighting and using apps to remove unsightly pimples or severe brown spots.

However, It's beyond ridiculous to me how it wasn't enough for Alex to enhance her face by like 10% to 20% - to maybe just slightly blur her skin and only be shot from certain angles - small, subtle, acceptable ways of looking your best on camera but my gosh, she went f**king nuts with the filters and FaceApp!

It was pretty much, "F**k the fact everyone in the industry has met me and knows full well I'm a size 16-18 middle-aged woman with a very round face! F*ck the fact there are tons of YouTube videos and Getty Images of my true appearance! I'm going to create a face to rival Bella Hadid's post-cosmetic surgery face! AND I"m going to gaslight anyone who notices!"

Why can't she see that?! Sali Hughes, Sam Chapman, Caroline Hirons ... they're in her age group and none of them have completely re-designed the aesthetic of their facial features like Alex has done for years now. Sure, Sali, Caroline and Sam use very strong/good lighting in their videos but when you see them in person, they look like their social media selves.
When I saw Alex on Westbourne Grove for the first time, I recognised her BUT I was gobsmacked when I realised how she's a mega catfish! OMG, I thought! It's her but it's like a matronly, frumpy, much more wrinkled version of what I saw on Instagram. I just found it so creepy for some reason. Any kind of wilful dishonest practice does not sit well with me.

I know I'm so crazy-repetitive about making this point but the fact she has even mentioned on TikTok and Instagram lives how she has "a very round face" and has spoken about how she's always been a chubby lady, how she's never been skinny ... and yet she uses apps to create the kind of face you'd expect to find on a UK size 6 to 8 model.

Like, why can't she just limit herself to making her face just a subtle 10% slimmer than it is? But you've seen her Instagram content. She makes her face look so weirdly and extremely gaunt AND she sucks her cheeks in at every given opportunity. She has reduced her jawline and chin so extremely in those IG pics and videos. It's like, damn girl, you couldn't just go for a more subtle enhancement, you had to crank the special effects up to 11?!

But to then continue doing public appearances where other attendees are watching with their own smart phone cameras?! Alex makes little sense to me.

Also, it's the vehement public denials she's issued. At least 3 times she's taken officially to social media to refute speculation that she uses beauty filters. She has outright denied it and even gone as far as expressing how frustrating and disappointing it is to be falsely accused, citing that"it's such a shame" that people have tarred her with the same brush as other filter-using influencers, implying she's not one of them. Knowing that she is willing to tell blatant lies like that speaks very poorly of her character.

I just watched the 40-something gorgeous make-up artist Erin Parsons tell people the reason she looks as good as she does on social media is lighting, beauty filters and cosmetic surgery. She constantly tells her followers it's all smoke and mirrors. I can see that Erin uses smoothing filters and extremely bright lighting and I still love her content because she's casually honest about her vanity tricks.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Alex looks great in this video from 4 years ago.
You can see in that video she really does have great skin. She has beautiful eyes and great eyebrows too. She looks mature and womanly and on IG she tries to look like a *girl* instead of a woman.
---
Alex’s chosen photo from the recent style event looks a little different to the ones I found. She hasn’t altered her chin/jawline as much as she usually does though.

IMG_2707.jpeg

Last edited:
I can't watch her tiktoks because she says who she is at the start of them and takes ages to get to the product recommendations.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I can't watch her tiktoks because she says who she is at the start of them and takes ages to get to the product recommendations.
The repetitive introduction "Hi I'm a beauty director who has worked for Cosmo and Glamour ..' every time is a little annoying but I think generally, her TikTok content is better as she actually talks about the products sometimes but on Instagram, her content is very much a vanity project, where she just wants to cosplay at being an Instagram model. It's all about pouting and smouldering on Instagram for Alex. And trying to pass yourself off as a 25 year old.

Reactions: 3
I used to follow Alex, but I haven’t seen her for a couple years. I was just scrolling Instagram and stumbled on a recent reel of her and WTF has she done to her face!! I thought maybe she’d had buccal fat removal, lost heaps of weight, or aged dramatically!

I had to come to tattle for answers because I was shocked.

So turns out it’s a filter?! Crazy.

Reactions: 5
I used to follow Alex, but I haven’t seen her for a couple years. I was just scrolling Instagram and stumbled on a recent reel of her and WTF has she done to her face!! I thought maybe she’d had buccal fat removal, lost heaps of weight, or aged dramatically!

I had to come to tattle for answers because I was shocked.

So turns out it’s a filter?! Crazy.
Well, Alex would tell you she doesn’t use filters. Last year or maybe 2021, she issued a statement saying she doesn’t use beauty filters. As clearly proven by these two pics taken at the same event - first pic taken by Alex herself, the second, taken by someone else at the event. 🤔🙄
IMG_2733.jpeg

She is adamant about this. She has said “How can I give credible advice if I faked my own face?”
She says this and then laughs at us like this:

IMG_2734.jpeg

• Wow
You’d never think these before and after images of Alex are taken just less than 4 days apart.

Seriously don’t know how she isn’t embarrassed to consider how everyone who was at her talk will see these new selfies just 3 days later and think Hmmm 🤔 That’s not what I saw on Friday?!

IMG_2791.jpeg
IMG_2793.jpeg
IMG_2792.jpeg

---
The silly thing is, genuinely, had I just seen this pic for the first time ever and hadn’t known who Alex was, I think I would have thought, “she’s a very attractive lady!”

IMG_2784.jpeg

---
BUT when she bombards her socials with heavily altered and enhanced selfies that make her look like a very skinny 28 year old woman with delicate, feline features, when you do see a more realistic pic of her, your brain sees it in a much less flattering perspective because you’re like, woah! Where’s the young, sultry smouldering chick from your Instagram?!!
IMG_2794.jpeg

---
I mean, geez, remember when she posted this mega filtered pic weeks ago?! She looks like a bloody mannequin !
IMG_2795.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
You are right, If you just saw a natural picture of you you wouldn’t think anything of it. She is an attractive woman who does have good skin. But when you compare it to the filtered version it makes her look odd almost with a very wide chin and face purely because of the alien pointy chin the filter gives her.

Reactions: 6
30th June 2023 Vs 5th July 2023 🙄

The ever shape shifting face of Alex Steinherr
IMG_2825.jpeg

Does she have no family or friends? I can only imagine what those close to me would do/say if I pulled that.

I think someone mentioned here that she has a partner who regularly comments on how 'stunning' she is in photos

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What sort of video filter is she using on the recent post she put up on her grid where she’s using an electronic accessory on her face and jawline? I can’t see the fuzzing and it’s up close but I know she’s been filtering as that is not her jawline!?

😂 What’s with the new voice/speech here? Is she drunk or sedated?! Think she’s experimenting.

---
Face looks so bloody odd in Sunday facials.
Not a single Sunday facial video has ever shown Alex’s real face or real skin. It’s always lightened and blurred to the extreme.
IMG_2852.jpeg
IMG_2851.jpeg

---
I think someone mentioned here that she has a partner who regularly comments on how 'stunning' she is in photos
Yep. Her boyfriend can often be found leaving fire🔥 or dynamite🧨 emojis under the most heavily filtered Instagram videos. The ones where she has the cheekbones of an anorexic.

Last edited: