Alex Steinherr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a bloody crook, that’s what she is.
Yep.
Alex presents like this on IG
IMG_1784.jpeg

But whilst the top part of her face is fairly legit, in real life this is the reality of her lower face shape. No gaunt, hollow cheek bones and she doesn’t have a perfectly sharp, pointed delicate chin.

200w.gif

• Angry
Reactions: 1
It cracks me up that she chose this to be her thumbnail image on a recent TikTok video. She’s really into placing her tongue between her teeth. Convinced she thinks it’s subtlety very sexy and sensual. Watch any lipstick application video of hers. The tip of her tongue is always carefully placed between her teeth oh so sensually. 😂

IMG_1847.jpeg

---
She’s fighting the urge to do this

IMG_1939.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Every Sunday, I’m crazy enough to think, hmmm, I wonder if she’ll ease up slightly on the smoothing/blurring/face shape slimming filters this Sunday just to avoid speculation?

Nope. 🤷‍♀️ She looks like an animated character.

IMG_1955.jpeg
IMG_1956.jpeg

---
IMG_1961.jpeg
IMG_1959.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Absolutely sick at how she’s getting away with this!!
She seems bulletproof to me. NOBODY outside of Tattle appears to be talking about or documenting this. Even those accounts that expose celebs and influencers for editing their true appearance don’t ever touch on what Alex does.
I don’t think anyone thinks to call her out. Maybe if she were properly famous and not just a beauty influencers. It amazes me how no social media account or some tabloid journalist has covered Alex’s extreme face filtering & retouching.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
AI Alex. 🙄 has she edited the girl as well?!

View attachment 2251912
I don't know who the other woman is so not familiar enough with her face to be able to fully tell.
Alex has totally selected one of the beauty filters on FaceApp here. I've played around with the filters on FaceApp and it looks like she used one of the 'Hollywood' filters. It's similar to that 'Bold Glamour' filter on TikTok.

Alex looks so drastically different on IG from how she looks on YouTube videos.

Poor woman. She cannot bear to show herself as she really is. It may be annoying and dishonest but I suspect we should just pity her for being too ashamed to present herself the way she really is. Social media has done such a number on many of us.

I know this young girl who is only 22 and her LinkedIn profile looks utterly ridiculous to me. It sincerely makes me sad that her LinkedIn profile is a Snapchat selfie she took using the strongest beauty filter but she has blurred her complexion to such an extreme degree that it looks crazy to me on LinkedIn. It makes her profile look so unprofessional in my opinion and you can barely tell she has a nose because she's blurred her skin so extremely. And she's only 22!!! How is she going to cope when she hits 35+?! It's like, enough with these f**king filters!
---
I cannot believe Alex is going to be one of the speakers of a 'Finding Your Style' talk between 29th June to 1st July

I mean, seriously?! She hides in her ridiculously oversized clothes. She hasn’t mastered selecting flattering garments at all.

IMG_2257.jpeg
IMG_2254.jpeg
IMG_2258.jpeg
IMG_2255.jpeg
IMG_2256.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’m too sexy for my shirt
Too sexy for my shirt
So sexy it hurrrts …

IMG_2444.jpeg

---
2016 Vs June 2023
IMG_2468.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Her face is so extremely filtered and her jawline and dainty chin is basically CGI yet too many of her followers will accept this as her true appearance and praise her for it. And her boyfriend will continue to leave flattering 🔥 emojis knowing full well he goes to bed with Ms Chubby Cheeks-Double Chin in real life.

IMG_2495.jpeg

---
IMG_2507.jpeg
IMG_2506.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I’ve written as a comment previously- please stop filtering your face shape Alex and it’s been deleted within minutes
I have been so tempted to leave comments calling her out. I wouldn’t leave a terribly rude comment, being insulting but I’ve wanted to leave a diplomatic, respectfully expressed comment to call her out when she’s declared herself to be “honest” as a beauty journalist in the past.

I’m so tempted to create a GIF file that shows her real face shape next to her Instagram face shape & post it underneath every compliment she’s given. As soon as I saw that Instagram allows you to insert GIFS into the comments section, I thought that would be the fastest way to present her sycophantic followers with undeniable evidence that her IG face shape is a lie. Of course Alex would delete the GIF comment as soon as she sees it but at least there’s a chance, if I post it when she’s asleep, that others will see it before it’s deleted.

😳 I’ve given this waaaay too much thought 😂

• Haha