Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweetrain

I remember her saying she didn't have a great relationship with her mum? Always got better with in laws? Always thought her mum was a bit gobby šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Sweetrain

I totally don't blame her šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ her mum does look so rough, each to their own but definitely not to Alex's!

I suspect with Alex's anxiety/panic attacks etc her childhood wasn't a rosy one and definitely saw Adam as her way out since they've been together since high school, hence the leaning on his family and the soft parenting with her boys!

Sabbie

VIP Member
It was a long time ago and when HP was not so well known. It was just kinda annoying that it took so long because docs were not up to date with all the latest crap we can all get. No big deal if I got it again because it's so easy to treat. So I do feel bad for her having it, but yeh it was all over the top with an ambulance. And I totally forgot the bit about him passing out. He's such a drip. :LOL:

CuckooLand

Sorry... bringing this person up again. Anyone else get confused vibes from her? She says she thinks she needs a break from insta but she never does have a break. She moans about the no likes and no views. I think she tries too hard. Shame as I used to like her but sheā€™s becoming more and more predictable and slightly boring. She tries to hang off other accounts too much.

Reactions: 1

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Christ she's a rough old bird isn't she! Snobby Alex in spoons mind šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ yeah deffo leans towards her controlling husband's family, pretending that she's not the crotch gobling of waynetta slob šŸ˜³

Is she not allowed to see the grandkids or something??
šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

oh my god,, were they in Wetherspoons- I was trying to work it out!!
---
Loads of pictures of Adams parents and family on her page but NONE of HER own mum.
Mum and her xl bully not the look youā€™re going for Alex? šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha

Definitelyme

VIP Member
This is a really small thing, she probably doesnā€™t do it any more, but it used to really annoy me when she said it was hard having two children with a small age gap/close together. There is over 2yrs between them, which I class as a pretty big standard gap, certainly not close. She always has moaned about struggling with the boys but she gets so much help!

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Oh god I wish someone would have a word with Adams mum! Her hair!! Looks like she stuck her hand in a socket! What kind of dated hairdo IS that! How embarrassing. Never Alexā€™s family -always Adams!

MerryBerry

Has any body else noticed how suspicious her engagement looks on Instagram? She gets an ok amount of likes but hardly any comments and the ones she does get are spammy blogger ones. Makes me wonder if she uses bots.

Her husband creeps me out a bit too

Sabbie

VIP Member
She seems quite sociable when you see her at the family get togethers. I think she lost all her friends when she started hanging out with incel Adam?

Bumble2019

VIP Member
She says they've had ā€œanother difficult weekend hereā€ - what on earth does she mean??? She has the easiest life ever!!

Aberdeen Rock

I like her. Like her content; videos can be a bit same samey but she seem to be a good mum. But there is something about her. That I dislike. (?!)

ZowieN

Yes - said on her stories a couple of days ago. Doesnā€™t have time, kids getting older etc etc.
Ah right thank you! I'm not on Instagram. She hadn't put out any videos for ages. Surprised she just completely deleted her channel though

Sabbie

VIP Member
Her husband is creepy! I am not sure if it's his weird shaped head (not his fault), or if he gives off massive controlling monster vibes. I have obviously thought about this way too much.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
That primark haul was more of a "what not to buy"! How does she pick such nasty clothes for her boys?!

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
I used to like her in the past too, but stopped following quite some time ago. I couldn't stand her grocery hauls. Every single item was prepackaged and ready made. Fair play they are vegetarians, but funnily enough, they don't seem to consume any fruit or veg. The grocery hauls of most channel mum crew only prove how lazy 'influencers' really are.
I followed her for a short time as I enjoy vegetarian and vegan food hauls. Exactly what you say about prepackaged and ready made put me off. We eat a lot of vegetarian meals so itā€™s nice to get inspiration for something different, but I will stick to my fresh produce, cook from scratch and hide the veggies cooking. I donā€™t like hidden ads, it is the reason I unsubscribed to many of the mummy floggers, especially Channel Mum ones.
If you are promoting yourself as a parenting vlogger/influencer then I want to see relatable parenting. I work a lot of random hours...nature of my job/being on call but still manage to parent...oh and cook meals full of fresh veg. ;)