Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm really confused why Alex is doing an advert for setting up an aquarium. I can't remember them ever mentioning fish before? Her content at the moment is just so random!

Viceroy

She is really thick. On a recent video I'm sure there was a four letter word she couldn't pronounce. There's always a word she can't say and she giggles, but seriously, four flipping letters?

Definitelyme

VIP Member
I'm really confused why Alex is doing an advert for setting up an aquarium. I can't remember them ever mentioning fish before? Her content at the moment is just so random!
A few people have been doing the same recently. Maybe they’ve always harboured desires to have fish... or maybe they are just that desperate for cash....

Crazycatty

VIP Member
The children are very unfortunate looking.
Alex never mentions her mum anymore, I wonder what happened there.
I wish she would stop giving the kids ‘buzz’ cuts and take them to a proper barbers. It reminds of men in the military or something 🫠

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Her boys are dreadfully immature. I presume she doesn't see it though. She seems really sweet but incredibly bland. Good on her for making a job out of it because she seems pretty dopey!

Viceroy

I was just down a FB rabbit hole and clicked on one those those sites full of ads that has before and after pics. This one was of couples who recreate a pic years later. Granted there are not many years passed with these two, but it was pretty weird to be scrolling and stumble across them. 😄
WOAH! Creepy AF! So they... what? I don't get it 😳

But Alex looks about 15 and Adam legit looks 11.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
I don't think she has that good of a relationship with her mum? I always remember her mentioning how different they were and possibly rough times/history? Can't say I've ever got a good vibe off her mum tbh and I definitely don't think she fits with the Instagram page that Alex is showing 😂
Lol yes I could find a way of saying it! Poor Alex, her mum is a real embarrassment.

Crazycatty

VIP Member
Yeh its difficult to believe she's SO in to her history. She's wayyy too thick to have ANY concept of anything historical.

I still can't believe she doesn't do the school run for her boys. I mean what EXACTLY is her excuse not to! She does sweet FA all day every day.
She doesn’t? WTF does she do all day? Play with cats?

Crazycatty

VIP Member
She says they've had “another difficult weekend here” - what on earth does she mean??? She has the easiest life ever!!
Think she is alluding to issues with one of the boys. She hasn’t said exactly but mentioned a diagnosis or something for one of them.

instasham13

Chatty Member
Not sure what's going on but why even bother mention it. She doesn't want to invade the boys privacy...

OK don't mention it at all then.