Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Why has she said Friday after school was a disaster? She sometimes says weekends are a nightmare with the boys too. I can’t
Imagine her parenting very well she’s so wet.

Reactions: 3

Pussy Galore

I know cats hurt themselves... but another cat with another amputated leg? 😭 my heart would break. I would have to keep them indoors after it happening to the first one! 🐈

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Just watched her latest grocery haul. Fair play to her for giving her children new meals every week, but I can't believe it took her this long to hide and sneak in the veg to their pasta sauce etc? That's one of the most common advice for fussy eaters that I came across!

Wish her best of luck with all these new meals, fussy eating is no fun!

Reactions: 2

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Yeah there's something not right there, girls don't tend to distance from their mother's unless there's a a good reason. Normally because they're a shit parent. Guess we will never know, she'll never tell people and I can't blame her if it was traumatic

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Used to subscribe to Alex but she is so bloody dull now, she puts out no content that interests me at all.

Agree with points already made, particularly how thing she is. She seems to be quite tall as well, so it just looks not great. Her boys fussy eating is ridiculous, and again I think her food shops are insane. She does say herself she isn’t a cook, but as has been said it’s all prepacked nonsense. Must cost them a fortune as well!!

Her husband is weird. I dunno why I think that, I just don’t like the look of him - which I know is super judgemental of me .

Bumble2019

VIP Member
She is really thick. On a recent video I'm sure there was a four letter word she couldn't pronounce. There's always a word she can't say and she giggles, but seriously, four flipping letters?
i hate that whole "is that how you say it?" either they are all f'in dumb or feigning ignorance to appeal to "their viewers"!

Bumble2019

VIP Member
The plate and the 5 bean chilli was a giveaway haha

She's deffo ashamed of her mum/family for some reason. I wonder why??
that meal looked disgusting 🤢
---
Tell a lie there’s a picture of her mum but I had to scroll all the way back to 2021 and there are loads of Adams mum otherwise.

• Wow

MerryBerry

I started to change my view on her then too. I liked her as I had my daughter the same time that she had her first. But I went right off her when she made
A big song and dance about what a terrible time she was having, bleating on about having ambulances out to the house and what have you - for it to just turn out to be a reflux thing? I would be absolutely mortified at my own stupidity if that had been me, I would want to die of shame - not make dramatic videos on the internet calling it “the worst night of my life”. Have some gaviscon pet and calm down for the love of god!

She’s mentioned a few times that she doesn’t have any friends. She’s not likely to make any either as long as all she does with her life is sit in an office full of Lego with your man there and go on holiday after holiday with his family. At least he seems to have a social life.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Her mum looks AWFUL. Looks so different to Alex. Well done to Alex for escaping that skanky lifestyle my goodness. I wonder how she ended up on such a different path.

• Haha

L7890

Just watched her latest video and you can tell her boys rule the house and are very immature for their ages.

CuckooLand

More casual humbragging on instagram tonight. Just unfollowed! @Definitelyme you are so right about her boring content. I feel like all it is bragging and moaning lately
I may just have to do the same & unfollow.
I have posted on here previously & wasn’t anymore as it seems maybe I’m the only one who notices.
I don’t really understand the whole rule with #ads & #gifts etc and how they should be declared but I can’t help but feel her posts are very sneaky & the most recent sly car AD post she’s added wouldn’t even be noticed if you were just scrolling by.
It’s just another jump on the band wagon now with a car. Goes to show how highly marked up cars are and how these companies think we all want to drive an SUV.
This instagrammer can’t help me think she is so desperate to be like all the others. I cringe every time she posts.

Last edited:

Ilando

VIP Member
Very strange couple. Husband who lives for Lego and her doing bugger all with her life. I wish she’d eat some more and gain a few pounds

Viceroy

Latest video didn't have ad in the title when first uploaded. Someone called her out on it in the comments and now she's added it. How flipping difficult is it? If I can remember you need to write it and it's not even my job (I have a real job that involves leaving the house and eating something other than cheese) why can't she?!

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Her boys look so abnormally thin in that pic of them on her stories. They need a proper diet they look seriously unhealthy.

And they look SO simple, what is going on with them?! Although she couldn't be much dumber!

Bumble2019

VIP Member
We didn't need a post from Alex saying she has no friends, we'd figured that out already PMSL.

It’s just been her birthday - does she ever do anything not involving Adam’s family? Does she have any of her own friends???
Lol i think she's just answered your question in her latest post!

Whats wrong with her OWN family - does she not like them?! Not seen her awful Mum in a while.

He’s definitely controlling. They only spend time with his family. When they went away last week it was to meet up with his gaming friends. She has no friends of her own. Weird.
Yes it's like she's still a teenager. I think that's the problem when you
Work from home. He just comes across so swarmy. I don't know why?

Sweetrain

She doesn't really share much anymore does she? It is all just the Lego business and the comic cons they attend - I think that just takes up all their time.

MerryBerry

Because memories don’t get you money, do they! That’s all these insta mums care about

I have watched Alex for a long time and used to like her but she’s started to annoy me. Why can they never have a holiday without the in laws going ?! I get having family time is important and going away with them sometimes might be fun but every single holiday and day out, they are always there? Those boys never have quality time with mum and dad alone.

She is always saying how hard being a mum is and how much she struggles so I think they just can’t cope with the boys unless they have extra help? They seem like a couple of kids to me who can’t manage.

Also I know it’s really petty but the way she talks annoys me too. Why does she say “tantrooom” instead of tantrum