Aldi & Lidl #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As instigator of the garlic puff attention, I've still not been able to try one bc they're always sold out when I go to Lidl 🫠

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Absolutely fuming that the Rosorange wine is sold out everytime and I have tried no less than three Aldis across two different counties of this sceptred isle. I should have bought one when I saw it two weeks ago 😡🍷😡

Purchased three packets of garlic and corriander rice because of this thread I hope you are happy that the garlic and corriander rice propaganda is very effective. Starting to think the garlic lobby have something to do with this thread what with garlic puff discourse…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Absolutely fuming that the Rosorange wine is sold out everytime and I have tried no less than three Aldis across two different counties of this sceptred isle. I should have bought one when I saw it two weeks ago 😡🍷😡

Purchased three packets of garlic and corriander rice because of this thread I hope you are happy that the garlic and corriander rice propaganda is very effective. Starting to think the garlic lobby have something to do with this thread what with garlic puff discourse…
Still not found any coriander rice in Aldi- someone please post a pic of the packet so I can see what colour packet I am searching for.

Does anyone know if they sell bake at home sourdough bread sticks in LIDL - I bought some in Aldi yesterday and want some more, will be in Lidl today and not in Aldi until next week - thanks.

Still not found any coriander rice in Aldi- someone please post a pic of the packet so I can see what colour packet I am searching for.

Does anyone know if they sell bake at home sourdough bread sticks in LIDL - I bought some in Aldi yesterday and want some more, will be in Lidl today and not in Aldi until next week - thanks.
In my store the lime and coriander are always hidden behind the other flavours!

Attachments

• Heart
Omg I am going to have to try that Jane’s recipe for the blondies! I miss them so much 😭 I’m also sad that some of you can’t get the lime and coriander rice, it’s so yum especially with fish or Mexican food!

I had one of the chocolate orange buns from Lidl bakery the other day, I was pleasantly surprised. In general I do find their buns a bit dry, I used to get the cinnamon bun a lot but my local stopped doing them. The choc orange one actually does taste quite orangey, I enjoyed it.

Reactions: 3
I bought two each of the coriander, coconut, peri peri, and both kinds of dirty rice today. I bought loads of them before but only got to try a couple of flavours due to the gannets I live with

Reactions: 4
In my store the lime and coriander are always hidden behind the other flavours!
Everybody on here will be sick of me talking about this rice. My friend went into our local one and she is not shy and she had all the boxes out on the aisle and couldn't find any. This obssesion of mine has to stop. :)
Does anybody fancy the banana sauce that won the Aldi next best thing this week. Not me, I would rather they had done the shish marinade if they had to have one. This is just a big Aldi ad which I only watch the end of to see who wins.
I love the peri peri garlic sauce by their Bramwell brand, can eat it on anything.

Reactions: 2

I've been loving the aldi bread sticks too, I've been chopping and frying them in chilli oil for salad croutons 🤤. Not seen them in lidl though sorry.