Alan Clarke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alan reminds me of Paul Stenson. I find Alan’s laugh a bit creepy as it’s so fake
Very fake and put on. Alan seems like such a drip. All inclusive cruise and Alan has 2 drinks and sleeps all day. I'd say a days work would kill the lad. Seems fond of a lie in.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Very fake and put on. Alan seems like such a drip. All inclusive cruise and Alan has 2 drinks and sleeps all day. I'd say a days work would kill the lad. Seems fond of a lie in.
Yes!! Went to have a look on story viewer but a drip is the perfect word, donals there for the craic and to enjoy himself, Alan seems to be one of those who would have a full itenairy of things and times to do for the day, donal is gone rogue 😆 can see Alan's fairly pissed off looking in the stories. So I missed abit, did Alan not even get off the ship yesterday or day before? And Donal went off himself in a taxi exploring, and Alan spent the say mostly sulking in the room?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yes!! Went to have a look on story viewer but a drip is the perfect word, donals there for the craic and to enjoy himself, Alan seems to be one of those who would have a full itenairy of things and times to do for the day, donal is gone rogue 😆 can see Alan's fairly pissed off looking in the stories. So I missed abit, did Alan not even get off the ship yesterday or day before? And Donal went off himself in a taxi exploring, and Alan spent the say mostly sulking in the room?
Alan left the ship the day before, but whinged about Donal making them walk up a hill for a shortcut. Donals up for rhe craic and seems well fit to hold his drink. Alan seems jealous of him if I'm honest. Donal instantly got on with Eric who seems up for the craic too. While Alan worries about a little rash between his eyebrows 🙄🙄🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So I missed abit, did Alan not even get off the ship yesterday or day before? And Donal went off himself in a taxi exploring, and Alan spent the say mostly sulking in the room?
They were up until after 5am that morning, and Alan slept until around 11am and stayed on the ship instead of getting off like the others did. I wouldn't say he was sulking in his room though, he showed around the decks, and how to order food via the app to be delivered to you, and how they can track exactly where you are by the chip thing they're carrying. He had a few drinks and went to the gym.

I think between him, Donal and Eric, we're getting a full picture of the different ways you can enjoy the cruise. Personally, I'd hate to be on a cruise with Donal. He'd be good fun for the first few hours, but he'd wreck my head then. Eric is giving a very wholesome version with his Mother. I can't handle late nights anymore, and I'd need a chill day after a busy day, so I actually identify most with Alan's version. I guess that's the beauty of it, we get to see all the possibilities.
---
Alan left the ship the day before, but whinged about Donal making them walk up a hill for a shortcut.
In fairness, it was a 14 minute walk up a hill and through a dodgy area, to get to a place that was one minute away from where they got off the ship 🙈😂 I'd be pissed too 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
They were up until after 5am that morning, and Alan slept until around 11am and stayed on the ship instead of getting off like the others did. I wouldn't say he was sulking in his room though, he showed around the decks, and how to order food via the app to be delivered to you, and how they can track exactly where you are by the chip thing they're carrying. He had a few drinks and went to the gym.

I think between him, Donal and Eric, we're getting a full picture of the different ways you can enjoy the cruise. Personally, I'd hate to be on a cruise with Donal. He'd be good fun for the first few hours, but he'd wreck my head then. Eric is giving a very wholesome version with his Mother. I can't handle late nights anymore, and I'd need a chill day after a busy day, so I actually identify most with Alan's version. I guess that's the beauty of it, we get to see all the possibilities.
---

In fairness, it was a 14 minute walk up a hill and through a dodgy area, to get to a place that was one minute away from where they got off the ship 🙈😂 I'd be pissed too 😂
I know, but assuming Alan had full choice of anyone to bring with him? So he could have brought a close friend or relative, somone he would get on better with instead of trying to become more popular on Instagram by getting more followers by bringing another 'influencer' with along with him.
I don't know the Donal guy but had a look at his page and he's married with kids. Jeeze if I had an all paid kid/husband free holiday I'd be going mad for the free drinks aswel 😂

I don't think him sitting on a sun lounger, hungover, using an app to order food is really riveting stuff tbh, my parents wouldn't be very tech savey but I'd say they'd even manage to use the app for ordering food and sit there with that circle fob thing in their pockets so the waiter could find them

I've personally loved the stories this weekend from the three lads. I agree, that between them they've showed a good representation of what you can do on a cruise. You can chill, go to the gym, see the sights, have a dance, have the craic, or go all out crazy!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I know, but assuming Alan had full choice of anyone to bring with him? So he could have brought a close friend or relative, somone he would get on better with instead of trying to become more popular on Instagram by getting more followers by bringing another 'influencer' with along with him.
I don't know the Donal guy but had a look at his page and he's married with kids. Jeeze if I had an all paid kid/husband free holiday I'd be going mad for the free drinks aswel 😂

I don't think him sitting on a sun lounger, hungover, using an app to order food is really riveting stuff tbh, my parents wouldn't be very tech savey but I'd say they'd even manage to use the app for ordering food and sit there with that circle fob thing in their pockets so the waiter could find them
Donal isn't an influencer though. He only had a couple hundred followers on Insta, and only used it as a personal account, until he did the podcast with Alan, to promote his business (BRB homes) last year. That's what brought him into the public eye. He doesn't make any real content of his own, he just shares stuff about BRB and his pub.

He was hardly hungover, he only had two drinks the night before, but was tired from being up all night. I'd be the same. It's not about showing how to do these things, it's showing what can be done. For me, who would be travelling alone with kids, I would find the ability to order like that very handy - not having to move from where we are settled, or leave the kids alone to go and get the food. It's not something I've seen shown for any other cruise. So yeah, it may be boring for you, but it's practical things like that, that I look out for.

It's no doubt a mutually beneficial trip. Donal gets a free holiday, that he wouldn't have gotten off his own bat, and Alan will no doubt get some form of discount on a BRB home in the future, if he wishes. BRB homes sponsor Alan's podcast, so Alan is giving something back to his sponsor. He doesn't have a partner to bring, and he has spoken before about having a very small circle of actual friends, and not everyone can drop everything and go off for a week, or however long it is. He brought someone he knew he'd have the craic with, but wouldn't be stuck to him for the whole trip, and someone he knew would make for good content. Fair play to them both for getting what they can out of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think it's been brilliant! Have enjoyed all the crack & banter! Feck it there's enough "travel" peeps there if it's the sell me the perfect reel posts you want. Have had a mighty laugh the last few days!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think it's been brilliant! Have enjoyed all the crack & banter! Feck it there's enough "travel" peeps there if it's the sell me the perfect reel posts you want. Have had a mighty laugh the last few days!
Me too. I've really enjoyed him. Brilliant that they don't take themselves too seriously and have the crack

Reactions: 9
I’m loving the 3 of them!! Donal is very funny but he’d wear thin after a while 😂 I’m howling at the blooper of them Irish dancing in the cabin this morning!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly and it's been great for Alan, I'm sure his engagement is through the roof. Take this thread for example; it hasn't seen as many replies in such a short space of time ever!!!

I’m loving the 3 of them!! Donal is very funny but he’d wear thin after a while 😂 I’m howling at the blooper of them Irish dancing in the cabin this morning!
This was hilarious, poor Alan went FLYING! Lucky he didn't hurt himself cos those cabins aren't big!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I cant stop watching Donal nearly blow Alan into next week with his belly. Honestly one of the funniest things I’ve seen in ages ! Tbh I never before would have of a cruise but now it looks more appealing. . Very well shown, all aspects of it and I really liked how he didn’t say everything was amazing like you normally see on these pr trips. The highlight of Alan on insta ever tho is Donal the belly buster nearly knocking him out it must have been some wallop if you can hear it over the music too

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just after realising that LOADS of other influencers and personalities are there too..... Alan and Donal have completely overshadowed them! G'wan Mayo!

Reactions: 10
Just after realising that LOADS of other influencers and personalities are there too..... Alan and Donal have completely overshadowed them! G'wan Mayo!
I only noticed that last night too... Those sisters, Cherry Stone and Cherry Sue are there - one of them is only famous for constantly popping out kids and bringing them to Lapland. The lads have definitely made the cruise look far better than those pair have.

Reactions: 9
I only noticed that last night too... Those sisters, Cherry Stone and Cherry Sue are there - one of them is only famous for constantly popping out kids and bringing them to Lapland. The lads have definitely made the cruise look far better than those pair have.
Yeah, they make it look exactly like the preconceptions people have!

Reactions: 2
There content is depression, the lads have really rocked the ship!!!

Whether you like them
Or not, the content these lads have delivered over the last week is fantastic, compared to other so called influencers who ponce about showing their ‘fits & their plates of food. 👏🏻 they will deffo get on more PR trips now, fair play to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Fair play to the three lads, their content has been brilliant over the last few days - I’ve actually looked forward to their Insta stories while they’ve been on the cruise 👏 It’s like being part of a lads holiday only you can watch from a safe distance while still getting to see the craic they’re having 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17