Alan Clarke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a thread for Donegal Daddy ? His wife has started posting..another one tagging along like Borna Corrigan.

Reactions: 1
Is there a thread for Donegal Daddy ? His wife has started posting..another one tagging along like Borna Corrigan.
No, he has 10k followers so one can be started for him. His wife always posted he just seems to be reposting her stuff now. I see he's joined Mandys agency like Alan... Poor child will be busy learning her lines now

No, he has 10k followers so one can be started for him. His wife always posted he just seems to be reposting her stuff now. I see he's joined Mandys agency like Alan... Poor child will be busy learning her lines now
Has he not 45k followers?

I don’t get that Donegal daddy. What’s his thing? Is he supposed to be funny or what’s his angle?

Donegal daddy, I like most of his content, he talk about mental health, his diagnosis of ADHD, diet he's does a bit of everything, he's a stay a home dad to his girls, champion soup maker!!!....

Alan going around with the tag on his coat when he got out of the sea so he can return it after. He’s so mane, yet gets so much free stuff. I get creepy vibes off him

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t get that Donegal daddy. What’s his thing? Is he supposed to be funny or what’s his angle?
He's a stay at home Dad, who has a wedding band. Mainly kid content, talks about his ADHD diagnosis. He seems OK, I followed him briefly but don't anymore. I don't get why he's signed up to an agency. Must be lots of work in the pipeline I just hope he doesn't shove the camera in the children's face to perform. He used to take out with the eldest with lots of scripted reels, it was painful cos you couldn't make out a word she was saying she's got a very whiney voice.

Reactions: 5