Alabamalola

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t find a thread so don’t think she has one!
I love her but think she could be very marmite.
To the point, but sometimes I do make this face

Reactions: 3
I'm 50/50. Find her v funny but don't think that relationship of hers is healthy for her boys to be brought up around, assuming all of what she says about her partner is true.

Reactions: 6
I started following her as I follow amyplusbabies. I couldn’t work it out if I did like her or not , but no I can’t stand her!!!! I think she is rude, passive aggressive , and just talks like an idiot! Moans she ain’t got money yet orders shit loads of clothes!!! The winging about her other half I don’t get it’s weird!!!! I actually have to skip her cause I can’t stand the voice!!! Sorry but not my cup of tea one bit, I class myself as a common working class girl ! But she is something else

Reactions: 6
No I totally get it, that’s how I feel too. She must be up to the eyeballs in debt I recon.
Does she have her own business?

Reactions: 1
No I totally get it, that’s how I feel too. She must be up to the eyeballs in debt I recon.
I’m not sure possibly a grazing table business other than that it seems like ‘the baby daddy’ fuck I hate that phrase!!! Pays for everything or it’s all on credit!!!

The way she always refers to her other half as the baby daddy . She looks like she needs a bloody good wash

I’m so undecided on the relationship. If what she says is true then he’s an awful parent/ partner. It’s up to her what happens in her relationship and she doesn’t look for sympathy. As for the clothes hauls: I think she buys them, does the aff links and returns them. She’s probably a much nicer person in real life.

Reactions: 10
Also her fashion sense is heinous, had to be said. I doubt she'd think much of mine either though!

It is more the effect on her boys I would be concerned about. Modelling that sort of relationship is not going to do their future partners any favours really is it.

I found her through Peta Cavendish years ago.

I couldn’t get past the way she spoke to her children and have steered well clear since, seeing her name gave me the shudders.

Reactions: 2
Yeah it’s definitely tongue in cheek when she calls him ‘baby daddy’
Some times I do feel sorry for her- even though she would probably tell me to shove my sympathy

like it must not feel nice that he doesn’t want to be involved in any of the births?!
from what she’s said about him he definitely sounds like a man baby

I feel like she masks pain with humour deep down I bet she is really unhappy

Shes very aggressive and she seems to thrive on attention she gets from being like this!

Her stories today
How can someone be so open about being so aggressive! Like psychically threatening violence
She’s lucky she hasn’t had the shot kicked out of her, and she’s pregnant!

Yeah that blooming amazing grazing is her business.

i have followed her a while, like what others have said sometimes I just can’t stand her other times she’s ok, she’s a unique one for sure!

I find Amy such a strange one. She's so passive aggressive too, I don't know what to make of her