Aisleyne Horgan Wallace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s back slagging it out on Only Fans and says something about “every straight male” basically wanting her. Meanwhile with no filters she looks like someone’s mum walking down the road.
Does anyone know where she is on holiday? Dubai lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Every time I feel like a need a good cringe, I click on Aisleyne’s Instagram story.

She’s in her mid-40s but you just know that she’ll still be eyefucking the camera to a bad R&B song, bending over whilst wearing next to nothing and causing a commotion in random restaurants when she’s 65.

Zero personal growth.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sharing a picture of her with Mike Tyson and the song always be my baby. I don’t know who needs to hear this but YOU WERE A GROUPIE THAT SHAGGED HIM 20 YEARS AGO HE PROBABLY DOESNT EVEN REMEMBER YOU

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sharing a picture of her with Mike Tyson and the song always be my baby. I don’t know who needs to hear this but YOU WERE A GROUPIE THAT SHAGGED HIM 20 YEARS AGO HE PROBABLY DOESNT EVEN REMEMBER YOU
2005 😭😭😭😭 it’s 2023 so that’s literally 18 years I’m mortified for her

97926700-A306-4434-BD0B-605031A25F5C.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
"Baby look at our old pictures, that guy definitely aint me"

I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW HARD I'VE JUST CRINGED.

Aisleyne. Give it up. For duck sake.

Reactions: 3
Walking down the park in see through underwear in the middle of the day. Aisleyne you are not a model nobody needs to see it. Put your dressing gown on and get back in your flat.

Reactions: 5
She’s posting a music video of Tulisa from Ndubz saying “Camden girls do it better!”

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Boy George’s mum has died- wouldn’t that be Aisleynes ‘auntie’ or something. Don’t see her posting anything

Apparently she’s going to expose people if she doesn’t get her money (she won’t).
what’s the money for, services offered?

• Haha
oh its to do with her agent that fat git chad daddy but as usual says nothing
i thought her and Nicola maclean were mates but does not seem to follow her now

any tea on this

Reactions: 5
dosent look like it
A said the other day about a female friend not being a friend im now guessing NM as A is not following her

Reactions: 4
Am i the only one that saw she tagged rio Ferdinand as being in his room and then deleted it ???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
oh its to do with her agent that fat git chad daddy but as usual says nothing
i thought her and Nicola maclean were mates but does not seem to follow her now

any tea on this
On her insta just now ranting about celebrities 'stealing her disability adhd' and asking her questions/details about it and selling stories about their adhd to the press. Obviously a dig at Nicola McLean as the press just (24th June) published a story about her having adhd!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Everyone and their dog seems to have ADHD on insta, what's going on?!

• Haha