Aimeefairy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry what does xenophobic mean?
I wonder does she get many messages calling her out on the comments about people from other countries
It means a fear or hatred for people from a foreign country. I’ll attach the message she shared here… a message that specifically calls out Nigerians, Ukrainians and a mention of the man that murdered aisling Murphy. She should not be sharing messages like this! It’s xenophobic, racist and disgusting. Imagine suggesting people that are fleeing a bleeping war specifically chose to come to Ireland because it gives the best social welfare! What a bleeping brain dead stupid comment from this uneducated idiot.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
It means a fear or hatred for people from a foreign country. I’ll attach the message she shared here… a message that specifically calls out Nigerians, Ukrainians and a mention of the man that murdered aisling Murphy. She should not be sharing messages like this! It’s xenophobic, racist and disgusting. Imagine suggesting people that are fleeing a bleeping war specifically chose to come to Ireland because it gives the best social welfare! What a bleeping brain dead stupid comment from this uneducated idiot.
Thanks never heard that word. I hadn’t read the part about the murders. Seeming to imply that foreign people who come here are violent/dangerous . I am shocked!! Like technically she didn’t write that but by sharing it ; she must share that view? It is unfortunate that some of those high profile cases were committed by those from other countries as it seems to “justify” some peoples racist views.
Jesus and when I had seen that story I just read the first part about working to live (was annoyed about that. My whole career - and I am lucky to be in a well paying job is just to pay my bills and struggle to maintain my social life and others responsibilities with my income) but now I’m so upset about the rest of it wow

Reactions: 3
Sorry what does xenophobic mean?
I wonder does she get many messages calling her out on the comments about people from other countries
Literal meaning is 'fear of foreigners'
But used in context to describe anyone thats prejudice/hostile towards those from other countries/cultures.

Reactions: 2
Lol worried about foreigners in Ireland but sure wasn’t she a foreigner for years living abroad? 💀

Thanks never heard that word. I hadn’t read the part about the murders. Seeming to imply that foreign people who come here are violent/dangerous . I am shocked!! Like technically she didn’t write that but by sharing it ; she must share that view? It is unfortunate that some of those high profile cases were committed by those from other countries as it seems to “justify” some peoples racist views.
Jesus and when I had seen that story I just read the first part about working to live (was annoyed about that. My whole career - and I am lucky to be in a well paying job is just to pay my bills and struggle to maintain my social life and others responsibilities with my income) but now I’m so upset about the rest of it wow
I’m actually embarrassed for her having shared that terrible message. Everyone should report it for hate speech as that is exactly what it is

Has the council housed her in Watergate flats? Heard thats where she is & why all the homeless stuff is gone

Has the council housed her in Watergate flats? Heard thats where she is & why all the homeless stuff is gone
If that’s the case, it’s embarrassing that she is giving out about others being helped by the government. The girl hasn’t worked in months, she’s getting help from somewhere

Reactions: 4
I’m actually embarrassed for her having shared that terrible message. Everyone should report it for hate speech as that is exactly what it is
Mortified for her, I don’t think she even realised how bad it is. It just fits in with her poor me image so shared it 🙄

There are definitely people in this country who ‘ride the system’ and get more than they should, but it’s not up to Aimee to make a generalised comment on this - let the government monitor them. That comment about Aisling Murphy was disgusting, who are those vile people in her messages

She’s constantly referring to foreign people & people from Ukraine coming here. She has absolutely no empathy or compassion towards these poor people, she is able to afford lips/nails/holidays/nights out & expensive clothes but expects the government to help her out but begrudges people fleeing from a war zone any help from our government, it’s all about poor me. Definitely signs of narcissism there. As if these people want to leave their family, jobs & most likely lovely homes to come here, it’s literally a life or death situation. And to share that message about aishling murphy is terrible… does she not realise that there is plenty of Irish people who have done similar terrible acts. Race doesn’t define whether you are going to do something like this, ANYBODY could be capable of such a terrible act not just foreign people.

She is trying to organise hiking weekends now 😂 Roz Purcell watch your back.
Would it not make more sense if she used her weekend to get that balcony dog proofed like she said she was doing the min she moved in 🙄no prob being separated from them now that it suits her.

• Haha
I followed her and was wholly invested in her finding a home but something does not add up! How can you rent if you don’t have a job? If you have all this money, buy a house, something you want and fits for your life/pets?

I also heard this but I'm not sure how true it is, I can't make out where the flat is from her photos.

The only reason she wants to set up the hike group is to get more followers and so she doesn't have to pay for her hike/accommodation herself. She has been known in the past to just tag along on these hikes and expects someone to let her sleep on their floor for free, she is craaaaaaazy

I also heard this but I'm not sure how true it is, I can't make out where the flat is from her photos.

The only reason she wants to set up the hike group is to get more followers and so she doesn't have to pay for her hike/accommodation herself. She has been known in the past to just tag along on these hikes and expects someone to let her sleep on their floor for free, she is craaaaaaazy
Sounds like her ‘homeless story’ has extra roots then 🤣 No doubt she is trying to go down the influencer route, no mention of her heading back to Uber anytime soon

Looks like the apartments near Gerald Griffin street/summer street