Aimeefairy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t even bother passing remarks about this woman anymore. She’s obviously not the full shilling and would only love being the subject of a tattle thread 😬
I can’t explain it but something about her unnerves me and freaks me out.

Reactions: 9
There’s a little insight into her on Sineadcurvystyles thread. If it’s to be believed she’s far from broke and it’s questionable what party the abuse she refers to was coming from!!

Reactions: 2
There’s a little insight into her on Sineadcurvystyles thread. If it’s to be believed she’s far from broke and it’s questionable what party the abuse she refers to was coming from!!
Yeah an insider had commented some interesting things on that thread. Aimee called them out on her stories and apparently went to the guards, but who knows with all the fibs she tells

She’s full of tit. One minute pleading poverty and the next telling everyone she has the bones of 50k in her wardrobe - all brand new things from Zara etc that she wanted to Depop. Interestingly enough, she done €250 on lip fillers, deposit and rent on a new flat as well as new furnishings yet had to get some poor lad to pay for her dogs life saving medication. Self obsessed, fraudulent fish. 💋 🐟 💋 🐟

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s full of tit. One minute pleading poverty and the next telling everyone she has the bones of 50k in her wardrobe - all brand new things from Zara etc that she wanted to Depop. Interestingly enough, she done €250 on lip fillers, deposit and rent on a new flat as well as new furnishings yet had to get some poor lad to pay for her dogs life saving medication. Self obsessed, fraudulent fish. 💋 🐟 💋 🐟
Also noticed she deleted all her ‘homeless’ highlights and has barely mentioned homelessness in Ireland since getting her apartment - thought she wanted to raise awareness

Reactions: 4
This is my first time ever commenting on a thread but once I seen a thread on this woman I had to 🙈 she just comes across as not a nice person at all! Claims she was homeless but was turning down apartments/houses as they weren’t what she wanted - this is so insulting to people who are genuinely homeless, I’m sure if she was really homeless she wouldn’t have been so fussy & just be glad to get a roof over her head! I am happy she has finally got sorted but I cannot believe the amount of complaining she’s doing since she’s moved into her new flat. Instead of being grateful & happy she seems to be complaining about every small thing.

⚠⚠⚠This one is F*****g Nuts! Literally nuts,Unfollow her unhinged ass! Her homelessness was all a front to try get one of those new houses on the bloodmill rd across from where she was reared&where her family all live, Where she also spent the majority of her “homeless journey”! She felt she should of been given one by the council..she had alot of people fooled and feeling sorry for her, You can tell a Narcissistic bleep like her a mile off, No friends would help her as she has none,shes a user and those few who know her knew she wasn’t homeless!she wanted a place from the corporation.the dogs were an excuse as to why she turned down so many places in the hope of being handed one! She is desperate for instagram fame, as someone mentioned here not one mention of homelessness in Ireland or tagging a TD, all animal cruelty now, I reckon either got her council property or was giving the ultimatum by her family to cop the duck on & use the thousands she has in savings & sort herself out. Funny how the flat is fine for her dogs now 🙄 attention seeking bleep posting pics in hospital for having a panic attack Stay the duck at home you langer you dont need to attend an overstretched A&E! Money for new lips ,50k in clothes, a full time job in Uber,travelled the world, No fear of her apart from having a few screws loose!aimee loves no1 only Aimee ,always has been that way!

Reactions: 6
⚠⚠⚠This one is F*****g Nuts! Literally nuts,Unfollow her unhinged ass! Her homelessness was all a front to try get one of those new houses on the bloodmill rd across from where she was reared&where her family all live, Where she also spent the majority of her “homeless journey”! She felt she should of been given one by the council..she had alot of people fooled and feeling sorry for her, You can tell a Narcissistic bleep like her a mile off, No friends would help her as she has none,shes a user and those few who know her knew she wasn’t homeless!she wanted a place from the corporation.the dogs were an excuse as to why she turned down so many places in the hope of being handed one! She is desperate for instagram fame, as someone mentioned here not one mention of homelessness in Ireland or tagging a TD, all animal cruelty now, I reckon either got her council property or was giving the ultimatum by her family to cop the duck on & use the thousands she has in savings & sort herself out. Funny how the flat is fine for her dogs now 🙄 attention seeking bleep posting pics in hospital for having a panic attack Stay the duck at home you langer you dont need to attend an overstretched A&E! Money for new lips ,50k in clothes, a full time job in Uber,travelled the world, No fear of her apart from having a few screws loose!aimee loves no1 only Aimee ,always has been that way!
I heard this too, I also heard that she still isn't keeping the dogs in the new apartment!! Yet she couldn't be apart from them when she was "homeless".
She is a very toxic person she spread visious rumours about her own family that weren't true and as a result that's why no one in her family helped her when she was "homeless". She also has a trail of broken friendships but its never her fault 🙄

Reactions: 3
I would have stood up for her a few weeks ago, but honestly this all makes so much sense. If she had any decency, she would refund all those people who gave her gifts - hopefully they’ll see this thread and realise what a phony she is

Reactions: 1
I think it’s very shady that she’s deleted her ‘homeless’ highlight, when she said the whole point of sharing her story was to “raise awareness.” Surely you’d want to share your success for that purpose and also to give hope to people in a similar situation? Also she went and bought herself a fancy coffee machine house warming gift and today on her story mentioned that she will buy a house near the sea. I just don’t think any of it adds up at all.

I think it’s very shady that she’s deleted her ‘homeless’ highlight, when she said the whole point of sharing her story was to “raise awareness.” Surely you’d want to share your success for that purpose and also to give hope to people in a similar situation? Also she went and bought herself a fancy coffee machine house warming gift and today on her story mentioned that she will buy a house near the sea. I just don’t think any of it adds up at all.
No it does not make sense. The girl gives me the heebee jeebees 😵💫

That part about the prams 🙄 that is always being recited by people 🙄 never happened. It’s like some kind of urban legend
There is a discarded broken pram the past week outside her parents house. Probably what she's on her high horse about.
Giving out that all her pay is going on bills.
Ehh that's life love.

Reactions: 2
There is a discarded broken pram the past week outside her parents house. Probably what she's on her high horse about.
Giving out that all her pay is going on bills.
Ehh that's life love.
Of course she said she saw two prams in great condition 😩 I absolutely HATE when people lie and exaggerate. She’s one spooky motherfucker

Giving out that all her income goes on rent and bills 🙄🙄🙄 welcome to the real world! And this coming from a gal who was recently talking about luxury holiday destinations and saying she’s spent the guts of 50 grand on clothes in the last year! Give me strength.

Reactions: 1