Aggie Lal / Your biohacking bestie / higherselfacademy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a feeling that she 'broke up'' with Jacob on purpose to get more views and it is weirdly coincidental that at the same time she is launching line of supplements and now the ''universe'' brought them back together (nothing was planned ofc)
I completely agree: everything they do is for engagement and views. A lot of their followers are bought too. When I saw them back in Bali with the puppies it confirmed it, all 100% calculated and planned

Reactions: 5
How can you check whether followers are bought?
Btw she was talking recently about her supplements and she has supplements for everything, sleep, going to the toilet, sugar spikes etc.. She sells meal replacements! it doesn't strike me as healthy approach to your well being... It can be dangerous especially if people are not educated enough. The truth is we should get as much nutrients from food and not from supplements. Meal replacements are very much no no ...

Reactions: 4
Biohackers all over the world supplements. But she prided herself on being so healthy she didn't need it and suddenly she has her own and supplement for everything.

Reactions: 2
Biohacking (call it whatever you like) should be more about understanding your body and adjusting lifestyle to be as healthy and balanced as possible (in my mind it works like this). Not taking a pill to make you :poop: in the morning šŸ™ˆ.
I think a few years back i would believe someone like her but not anymore

There is something off about Aggie. She was a travel blogger and sold courses on how to be a travel influencer. Also a bikini and fitness wear clothing line.
After Jacob she was selling presets and courses about finding love and have an amazing relationship plus all the NFTs stuff.
Now they are not together she is now a ā€œnutritionistā€.

I am surprised that she is now a Biohacker and want to tell people how to be healthy.

Is she a nutritionist/Dietitian or a trainer? No she is none of that and yet she wants to give people advice.

She keep on wanting to teach people how to do things or be something when she is not qualified to do it.

Sorry Aggie but having experience with supplements or be a google expert does not quality you to be an expert. Stop trying to sell all this crap.

What is next?!?make up range??

There is something off about Aggie. She was a travel blogger and sold courses on how to be a travel influencer. Also a bikini and fitness wear clothing line.
After Jacob she was selling presets and courses about finding love and have an amazing relationship plus all the NFTs stuff.

I am surprised that she is now a Biohacker and want to tell people how to be healthy.

Is she a nutritionist/Dietitian or a trainer? No she is none of that and yet she wants to give people advice.

She keep on wanting to teach people how to do things or be something when she is not qualified to do it.

Sorry Aggie but having experience with supplements or be a google expert does not quality you to be an expert. Stop trying to sell all this crap.

All this girl wants to do is make money from people by selling and feeing them utter crap. I donā€™t know how more people canā€™t see right through her?

Reactions: 1

It's all a bit MLM isn't it?....she'll be shilling essential oils next

I wouldnā€™t take life advice from a women that has been married twice and had all those failed relationships.

I remember seeing her when she started with Jacob. She was so clingy and really needy. I find her too dependable of a man to be happy.

Every time they would post videos and pictures I would feel it was too much and too many love declarations.
She acted as if he was the love of her life and that people should be hopeful as they could find the same love too.

Everything that is too much isnā€™t healthy. No wonder it ended.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Biohacking (call it whatever you like) should be more about understanding your body and adjusting lifestyle to be as healthy and balanced as possible (in my mind it works like this). Not taking a pill to make you :poop: in the morning šŸ™ˆ.
I think a few years back i would believe someone like her but not anymore
Mm, not that's not biohacking that's just being healthy lol. The aim for biohacking is to "hack" your body to be able to be at top performance + slow or reverse aging + neuroplasticity. That's why so many supplements are necessary. I'm not against it personally, whoever can do it should enjoy it šŸ¤­ šŸ¤­ . She's just annoying and repeating stuff that actual boohackers have said, but she writes in pink, girly girl Aggie.

All that said I think she's a great marketer, it's crazy how many people buy her stuff.

Mm, not that's not biohacking that's just being healthy lol. The aim for biohacking is to "hack" your body to be able to be at top performance + slow or reverse aging + neuroplasticity. That's why so many supplements are necessary. I'm not against it personally, whoever can do it should enjoy it šŸ¤­ šŸ¤­ . She's just annoying and repeating stuff that actual boohackers have said, but she writes in pink, girly girl Aggie.

All that said I think she's a great marketer, it's crazy how many people buy her stuff.
Being healthy is trying to be at your top. Never discarded the idea of taking supplements when you need it. However stimulating your body to do something thatā€™s shouldnā€™t be doing is not going to be sustainable.
I donā€™t like the word ā€œbiohackingā€ since you canā€™t really ā€œhackā€ your body to do something should be doing long term. Andrew Huberman was talking about it.

And yes I agree she is a great marketer. I followed her in the past when she was travel blogger and enjoyed her content but since she moved into what she is currently doing it is a no no for me šŸ™ƒ

and she is promoting exosome therapy now, which is stem cell therapy - that can be risky, still calling it biohacking XD

She was a speaker at a conference talking about biohacking, nutrition, wellbeing and fitness.
Is she a nutritionist? No
Is she a Sports Scientist? No
Does she have any degree or anything in health science? No

So why the hell is she talking about something she had never studied about it or know nothing.

Oh just because I workout for the last 3 years and changed my body does not make me a personal trainer or a fitness expert.

She is a jack of all trades and master of none.
It is all about to make money. I wonder what will be the next venture next year.

P.s: They got back together how convenient. She is a bit old to be acting like she is a 20yo pretending to break up.

This woman has been married twice and now basically married again. She is damaged goods.

Reactions: 3
Ugh it's so dangerous giving "health" advice when not qualified to do so. Preying on vulnerable people. Makes me so uncomfortable. She's comparing herself to tony robbins too. Makes sense... From what I've read elsewhere and on this thread, she is the worst kind of "influencers" and super self involved. Jacob isn't any better in my opinion, now trying to sell his courses in photography. The way he acts and talks really gives me the ick... and he apparently cheated on his ex for years.

Ugh it's so dangerous giving "health" advice when not qualified to do so. Preying on vulnerable people. Makes me so uncomfortable. She's comparing herself to tony robbins too. Makes sense... From what I've read elsewhere and on this thread, she is the worst kind of "influencers" and super self involved. Jacob isn't any better in my opinion, now trying to sell his courses in photography. The way he acts and talks really gives me the ick... and he apparently cheated on his ex for years.
he did cheat on his ex. Him and Aggie and made for each other

• Haha
Reactions: 2
O.O I did not know that about him.
Yes, she changed hr body but so what.. a lot of people do. I do understand that if you want to make money out of being an ''influencer'' you need to adapt especially if you do not share a REAL value with the world. There are many content creators out there who are really honest and share valuable stuff, but drama sells the best ans Aggie and Jacob are proof of that. All the drama stopped once they got villa ready, she got her supplements and he got his courses.. very convenient.