Aggie Lal / Your biohacking bestie / higherselfacademy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There seemed to be an overlap between Aggie, Jacob and his previous girlfriend. Aggie has mentioned they met in Thailand while both in other relationships.

Reactions: 1
There seemed to be an overlap between Aggie, Jacob and his previous girlfriend. Aggie has mentioned they met in Thailand while both in other relationships.
jacob cheated on his last girlfriend so I wonder if it was with Aggie

He's honestly so ick. Putting these posts together makes is quite obvious. Each of their breakup time stamps for context... I forgot Aggie used to call her followers her "tribe". Now it's "queens". Lol

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Oh gosh Aggie saying she stop being a travel blogger because she was contributing to the pollution and problems that comes from travelling all the time.

Oh bish please we all you stopped because it had no $$ in there for you anymore.

She has tried so sell to her followers so many courses and subscriptions over the years.

She does not care about the planet. If she did she wouldn’t be selling supplements on plastic bottles.

• Heart
Finalllllyyyyyy a thread about this absolute twit! She is one of the most annoying people I’ve ever stumbled across. She thinks she knows everything about everything. She has some scary posts talking about health topics that I really don’t think she’s qualified to do and you’ll see a lot of people questioning and telling her off for it. She’s crazy!

Reactions: 2
Stupid woman promoting no sunsceeen. Even with it your body is still getting vitamin d. The uv levels in bali are stupid high. She is a fool

Attachments

• Angry
Screenshot_20230905_203435_Instagram.jpg

Aggie posted this a while ago. I don't think Jacob's ex Hayley went to burning man in 2019 or last year, I wonder who she is talking about?

Reactions: 1
Definitely was dropped on her head as a baby! Completely agree with no guests taking pictures at a wedding BUT all this nonsense 🤯
IMG_5768.jpeg

That was quite the production, why you would want a snow covered (looking) white tree on the edge of a stunning natural view of a Lake in Italy still baffles me. The walk down the aisle couldn’t have been more dramatic if she had tried, good luck to them, I can’t imagine having to create such drama around everything, seems exhausting!!