Againstallodds2022

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He got out on Monday , she says earlier she had the school run lol - but must have forgot cos now they heading to Alannas & acting like celebs going live walking along the rd , her & cher sooking up each other’s butt - Chers ma mod - Cher was wanting to batter you a few weeks ago - howling , nobody cares Les from Les n Gaz 🤪
Is she still talking about the school run ffs 🤦‍♀️ Poor Daughter will have a long wait on her coming !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fat chops
They think their a pair of gangsters because gaz battered a motor their fuckin embarrassing, ma wanes would disown me if I was on tiktok acting like a tit the pair of them need to grow up its embarrassing for that poor wane

Reactions: 4
They think their a pair of gangsters because gaz battered a motor their fuckin embarrassing, ma wanes would disown me if I was on tiktok acting like a tit the pair of them need to grow up its embarrassing for that poor wane
Honestly cannot stand them - shes giving it I like Cher I got her back & love wee Toni 🤣 (the worst bullies on here ) & the loyalty talk etc is absolutely embarrassing thinking they are in peaky blinders - go away ya pair of pathetic dafties , & the begging is back 🙈

Honestly cannot stand them - shes giving it I like Cher I got her back & love wee Toni 🤣 (the worst bullies on here ) & the loyalty talk etc is absolutely embarrassing thinking they are in peaky blinders - go away ya pair of pathetic dafties , & the begging is back 🙈
Pair of muppets he said he's a gentle giant aye ok your about 5ft2 and look like an egg with legs, their saying someone's gonna out them tonight at 8 🤔 the beggings deffo in full swing today they've no shame 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did you forget something Lez? Like your bottom set or gnashers?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Looks like the only thing he’s outing is that Gaz and his boy attacked someone with a golf club…think we all knew that anyway. They’ll try anything to try one up on them

Who is the lassie Jugzy?

Last edited:
Looks like the only thing he’s outing is that Gaz and his boy attacked someone with a golf club…think we all knew that anyway. They’ll try anything to try one up on them

Who is the lassie Jugzy?
Everything they said about lez and gaz we knew 🙈
I've never heard of her

Reactions: 4

Who is the lassie Jugzy?
Jugzy is James Smacks ex

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.