Againstallodds2022

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lez has been sticking Kingscottish up on her green screen jeeeeeso he’s not a braw boy 🤢

Reactions: 2
They all need to grow the duck up. It's like a game of scheme wars who's the biggest name you can throw about. Actual adults all over 30 acting like school kids, people need to start making them accountable for their actions. But these silly "followers" can't see what they're doing. Tiktok really does go to people's heads

Reactions: 6
Gaz maybe had all the gabbys in his pocket when he got huckled into the back of the meat wagon. That will be why she ended up at Alannas, to half inch a handful of blues. And now she has to fend for herself.
Mayb away for alanna s sausage !

Lez won’t go hungry with miss Blanco s endless supply of beef sausage 😂

No filter !

Wade has tuned into the live ! Wonder y gaz has my got released yet

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
hahahah, aww our wee ski champion looking rough as duck without the filters. Must have been all they hours slaloming down the slaloms in the winter sunshine.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So has Gaz been arrested and in the cells all weekend? I’ve not caught them live for a few weeks.

So has Gaz been arrested and in the cells all weekend? I’ve not caught them live for a few weeks.
He is in the cells, up at court tomorrow apparently so anyway as you never know what to believe with that lot

Reactions: 1
Lez has been sticking Kingscottish up on her green screen jeeeeeso he’s not a braw boy 🤢
Fucksake I hate being a responsible tax payer and going to bed so that I can function at work and missed this 😪 hope some dirty wrong un has screen recorded lol

Fucksake I hate being a responsible tax payer and going to bed so that I can function at work and missed this 😪 hope some dirty wrong un has screen recorded lol
Dirty wrong un at your service 😂
Pishing myself at wee Les calling anyone a junkie & saying they are gouging 😂 she was going on for hours last night I was multitasking didn’t see it all because I was listening to my man talk shite & at the same was going between Les, James & Kdawg then ended up down a rabbit hole of looking up Prince Williams bed time fun times that KD mentioned 😭😂 but Les was going off her nut at KingScottish & Rydo the Lydo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well I’d be surprised if Gaz makes it home for a soop and fist full of GABA’s tonight!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Is Gaz a free man anybody know ? Or is Les facing more time wearing his honking oodie for comfort

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is Gaz a free man anybody know ? Or is Les facing more time wearing his honking oodie for comfort
Alanna was there today with Les. He's out. Alanna doesn't know if they're going live, aye right they'll be racing up the road for the gifts

Check out Mitch from Brooklyn tik Tok to see Gaz & Lydo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
The yasssss from Gaz when the piece of the motability car break off 💀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.