After Giving Birth - what was your first meal?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauren Goodger gave birth, her meal??

SO Ladies, what did you feast on after giving birth to your children?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
2 plain double cheeseburgers
3x 9 chicken nuggets (pre share box)
2 large fries
apple pie
strawberry milkshake
coke 😂
OH and cheese dippers for my eldest and youngest, thank you 2 december babies
got a gingerbread latte the morning after my middle as hes october 🧡🧡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dd1: toast, grapes, and a cuppa.
DD2: toast and an apple
I'm not toast crazy, really I'm not, it was what I was offered...!

Reactions: 1
1st: Tea and toast from the hospital
2nd: Tea and toast from the hospital and a chocolate flapjack I packed

• Heart
Jesus bleeping Christ.

every bleeping woman. Ever;
Toast.

Lauren;
duck off love, did your boyfriend steal it. Will he eat like this in prison.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I had toast after the first, a stale tuna sandwich after the second and after the third I was fed up of the whole business and I went home to get myself something. I'm a redhead, I'm surprised I complied for that long tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i could’ve ate a whole horse afterwards, im always absolutely starving after i give birth

Reactions: 5
2 plain double cheeseburgers
3x 9 chicken nuggets (pre share box)
2 large fries
apple pie
strawberry milkshake
coke 😂
bloody hell 😂😂😂 I’m picturing the baby sleep crib at your side with the newborn baby soundly asleep.....

balancing a bbq sauce from McDonald’s on it’s nose.

i could’ve ate a whole horse afterwards, im always absolutely starving after i give birth
I mean, you kinda did 😂 27 chicken nuggets alone is Guinness book of records competitive eating standards 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Obligatory NHS tea and toast. ( best meal I’ve ever had) then the next day I was STARVING, mil made me a chicken salad sandwich and fetched it into the hospital. It was epic, but we didn’t manage to cook a hot meal for days😂

Reactions: 3
The most wonderful buttery double done toast (I like it nearly burnt) made by the lovely midwife and a glorious cup of tea! Honestly it’s the best tasting tea and toast after Labour, then a bag of tracker bars, Elevenses bars etc I’d chomp my way through whilst the ward was sleeping and I’d be staring at the cot just to check they’re breathing every 2 mins, all my lot have been middle of the night jobs!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
mcdonalds just tastes so much nicer after pushing a human out, can’t wait for November 🍟

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I actually went home the same day and cooked a meal from scratch. What was I thinking?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Toast and tea ( hospital special ) . I think it was a few weeks before I ate a full meal .

How could Lozza eat that after giving birth!

I remember the first bit of food they brought me in the hospital after giving birth was this rock hard jacket potato. Could have broken a window with it. It didn’t even have any toppings just a tiny smear of butter. Absolutely rank!

I then lived off cold hospital toast for a couple of days till we went home.
Why did I not think of stopping at the Maccys D drive thru on the way home?! If I ever have another child I best do that!

My husband brought me a massive burrito the day after our first child was born (emergency section under GA, very out of it straight after the birth, no appetite and poorly from sepsis). It was heavenly after having not eaten a proper meal for 3 days but I couldn’t finish it.

With my second baby (elective c-section) they gave me toast in the recovery room but I couldn’t eat it as the spinal made me very sick so my husband ate it. I was only kept in one night and back home the next day. I snacked on grapes and Jelly Babies while in there.

Was offered some sort of sandwich, didn’t eat it as didn’t fancy anything right after a csection under general anesthesia but later had a sweet chilli chicken wrap, large fries, large Coke and large strawberry milkshake from McDonalds.

Reactions: 2