Adverts you hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no. What a horrible advert. One of the worst I've ever seen. Cared. A bunch of people singing and washing their hands. They've got the whole world in their hands. 🤢

*Carex
Reminds me of singing that in primary school assembly and two boys pointing at another lad and singing 'he's got the whole wide world in his mouth!' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve just seen an advert where two people squeak at each other like dolphins. It may just be worse than the Dominos yodelling advert.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The happy nappers advert. It’s a sleeping bag for kids, priced at £40 and it looks shite. I hate the child who goes “MUMMY CAN I SLEEP WITH IT TONIGHT???” like why else has your mum bought you this???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's not a TV ad but a radio one, it's the BOoOOSt your credit scoooore!! Honestly I wanna crash the car or throw the radio when ever it comes on.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Every time I saw that Climate Change ad and the smug kid saying “ I’m only six, you figure it out!”,
I swear I wanted to slap that little dipshit!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The Sky Glass advert. “I must be under a spell” 🤮 so affected. I will press any button to get it off.

Reactions: 4
Every time I saw that Climate Change ad and the smug kid saying “ I’m only six, you figure it out!”,
I swear I wanted to slap that little dipshit!
Argh! I loathe this one too. Especially the girl who is on about sustainable farming or something and goes ‘it’s a thing now’ in such a pretentious way!

Reactions: 9
The latest bloo*y dominos Pizza one as well as the other, vile, vile, vile. The fiends who make them must be people haters.

Reactions: 8
I’ve just seen an advert where two people squeak at each other like dolphins. It may just be worse than the Dominos yodelling advert.
I had to find and post a link to show this, it's an absolute atrocity.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Totally agree. And weirdly I still find myself humming advert tunes from the 80s/90s.
Such as ‘I hope it’s chips’ or ‘if you like a lotta chocolate on your biscuit join our club’ and even ‘trioooooo. Triiiioooo’. I can’t think of any adverts today that stick in my memory or make me sing the jingle
‘Now we’re cooking with gas’ is also still used frequently. Adverts are rubbish these days

Reactions: 5
All adverts ! I literally don’t watch any theme. Either fast forward or day dream in a way I take in nothing!!

Reactions: 1
Bloody Step One are at it again with TWO corkers!

One is some woman wearing the most hideous pair of Step One drawers, ie the same as the blokes ones but without The Pouch but in the most awful beige colour, also with the Big Bloke waving the cacti around again :( FGS these are ghastly undies - not even in pink! - I cannot imagine the woman who will see these and think 'Oooh yes I must have some!"

Also theres now a new limited edition of the men's version to which we have Big Bloke gyrating about in a pair psychadelic purple pants. Urrrrgh its grim :(

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Ah. All those cremation ads where weirdly joyful people are talking about their death plans and then in the next second they are showing a room full of people having a party basically. Are they there to celebrate your future cremation? Like a pre death party? What is it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
and like the son would opt for a sprig of grapes instead of a pile of doughnuts and 12 ham rolls? Yeah righty-ho :(

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The Getir adverts. Seen two now, one for an umbrella and another for Robinsons squash. Essential items 🥴

Reactions: 3

😩 Xmas songs past Dec 25th is a no!
This has me in a rage every time LOL but I can’t decide if it’s genius for making you look at the screen every time in confusion about hearing Christmas music or just lazy and annoying

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.