Adverts you hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thankfully the Christmas ads are over. How many years have they had that J'Adore advert with Charlize Theron strutting down the runway with the big necklace that matches the bottle :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thankfully the Christmas ads are over. How many years have they had that J'Adore advert with Charlize Theron strutting down the runway with the big necklace that matches the bottle :ROFLMAO:
They'll be back with avengence shortly because itll be the big sales push for Valentine's Day

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Park are already advertising their savngs for Christmas thing.

Reactions: 4
Oh please,please get rid of the effin Jeff Brasier,his voice does need brain in..what a bleeping bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh please,please get rid of the effin Jeff Brasier,his voice does need brain in..what a bleeping bleep.
I’ve always had a lot of respect for Jeff for bringing up his 2 boys away from the glare of publicity after their mother Jade Goody died. Yes he can be quite annoying but he’ll always have my respect for not milking their loss for instant column inches

Sorry for going off topic

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Pretty much all of them. I remember when you used to get some really creative, funny ads but now it seems adverts are All Men Are Stupid/All Women Are Smug, shouting at me, or have some sort of right-on agenda to clobber me with. I avoid them as much as humanly possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
has anyone ever done this? I’m tempted to this year!
Why not just put the money in a jar under the bed because at least that way you'll have cash to spend and not ruddy vouchers! I don't think there is anything to be gained by doing this because all you re doing is giving someone else your money to play with for a whole year plus gaining the interest on it that you could have if you'd stuck it into a saver account yourself

Reactions: 1
Pretty much all of them. I remember when you used to get some really creative, funny ads but now it seems adverts are All Men Are Stupid/All Women Are Smug, shouting at me, or have some sort of right-on agenda to clobber me with. I avoid them as much as humanly possible.
Totally agree. And weirdly I still find myself humming advert tunes from the 80s/90s.
Such as ‘I hope it’s chips’ or ‘if you like a lotta chocolate on your biscuit join our club’ and even ‘trioooooo. Triiiioooo’. I can’t think of any adverts today that stick in my memory or make me sing the jingle

Reactions: 9
The amount of vegan adverts. No problem with veganism, but do we need so many adverts?

Reactions: 7
The ITV trailer for the show; 'No Return', I must have seen it 100 times already and it's not even on until February!!!

Reactions: 4
Oh no. What a horrible advert. One of the worst I've ever seen. Cared. A bunch of people singing and washing their hands. They've got the whole world in their hands. 🤢

*Carex

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.