Adverts you hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bloody advert advertising a betting game or something, I think the game is called 21 seconds to know šŸ¤¬

Or that annoying Tilda ad that always comes on when Four in a Bed is on

Reactions: 3
I work for Asda and that advert is the talk of the office, everyone hates it! Thought it was a piss take.
I looked it up earlier as I thought the guy in it was an actor that was in Benidorm TV programme but turns out it is an unknown family with 3 kids, wonder if they are embarrassed or over the moon about it.

Reactions: 5
Only seen it on itvhub but the tampon one with all the girls on the chat show who don't insert their tampon correctly. The lady sounds like Mel b which only adds to my annoyance!

Reactions: 17
Only seen it on itvhub but the tampon one with all the girls on the chat show who don't insert their tampon correctly. The lady sounds like Mel b which only adds to my annoyance!
Omg yes I thought she sounded like Mel B too! Youā€™ve gotta get them up there girls!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
this is one that made me laugh from years ago, it was an advert for twix which was in colour but the main guy was in black and white and called the norm. Anyway, we had a history teacher at school who was the norms double and we would be like oorr we got double norm now or here sir have a twix šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That bloody LifeBuoy hand sanitiser advert drives me absolutely mad

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Seriously the new Asda advert ....when the screen splits into 4 you canā€™t understand what his saying ....Iā€™ve even rewound it and turned it up!! Still none the wiser!! His annoying face šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬ Why Asda why!!!?????????

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seriously the new Asda advert ....when the screen splits into 4 you canā€™t understand what his saying ....Iā€™ve even rewound it and turned it up!! Still none the wiser!! His annoying face šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬ Why Asda why!!!?????????
I will leave the sound on next time as I do know what he is saying. Will report backx

Reactions: 1
I think he says asda pocket tap pocket tap. God I hate it.

• Heart
I think he says asda pocket tap pocket tap. God I hate it.
Hello Asda this is the Advert you should be making etc. - No it is not it has to be the worst one you have ever put out. Who on earth commissioned this crap?

Pocket tap 3 times then says - by time - bright eyes - etc - none of it makes sense. My OH has you tubed it and still can't understand what he says. Still it makes us talk about the Asda ad.

• Haha
The Asda ad is utter bollocks, I genuinely thought it was a wind up the first time I saw it. Imagine somebody has actually pitched that as a positive way of representing a brand.

You literally cannot escape that advert or the We Buy Any Car ad with Phillip Smugfield.

Reactions: 10
That Match.com advert that comes on before every episode of Modern Family on Sky.
Do do do do do do - it's the music, constant snogging. Just piss off and let me watch the programme. Even if I wanted to find another bloke, which I don't..that dated, plonky jingle would make my vagina seal itself shut first.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Bisto advert with the family sitting at the table. I don't know why but it really annoys me

Reactions: 2
I hate the charity ads with celebs on, if they donated a small percentage of their millions, then we wouldn't have to donate ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I hate the charity ads with celebs on, if they donated a small percentage of their millions, then we wouldn't have to donate ffs
It is like Nadia S from Loose Women on that water ad - did she do it for free - no she did not. They have to be paid and then it us up to them if they want to donate it back. Easy to google

Reactions: 11
In the north west we have a radio ad about covid, one of them where theyā€™ve got ā€œmembers of the publicā€ to say what we need to do to control Covid. Thereā€™s a female bus driver with a proper manc accent and it makes me gip every time I hear it! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
The advert for Deep Relief, a cream to sooth muscle aches. Set in a keep fit class, an obnoxious bearded bloke bangs on about the product, with some silly woman. I'm not sure if she applies the cream to her back, or it's him that applies the cream. Either way, its a no from me.

Reactions: 4
I honestly thought it was Ali G taking the piss šŸ˜…

In the north west we have a radio ad about covid, one of them where theyā€™ve got ā€œmembers of the publicā€ to say what we need to do to control Covid. Thereā€™s a female bus driver with a proper manc accent and it makes me gip every time I hear it! šŸ˜‚
Haha i know the one! We have the radio on in work most of the day and when you have heard it for the 876374 time that day then you could be forgiven for wanting ti break the radio šŸ˜…

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.