Adverts you hate #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Robinsons advert with the gargling. Bad manners and rude.

Super noodles - loud and annoying

Reactions: 6
Robinsons advert with the gargling. Bad manners and rude.

Super noodles - loud and annoying
Omg,I was just going to come on here have a moan about those open gobs gargling,Ads are getting bleeping revolting.That ‘crap’ toilet roll ad pisses me off as well.

Reactions: 4
How have I never seen this Robinsons advert everyone is complaining about?! 😅

Reactions: 3
How have I never seen this Robinsons advert everyone is complaining about?! 😅
Here it is for your viewing pleasure. This is the 1min version. I think the one on TV is only about 30 seconds but the shorter version contains all the worst bits

• Sick
  • Wow
Here it is for your viewing pleasure. This is the 1min version. I think the one on TV is only about 30 seconds but the shorter version contains all the worst bits

Oh that's grim. It doesn't even make sense- it's not a mouthwash advert! Who gargles juice?!

Reactions: 11
I’m sure the bloody ad peeps read on here,that effin Robinsons gargle ad on loads and loads of times.😡

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Quartsize kitchen cupboard doors and worktop replacement.
Where to start with this one?
* Its LOUDER than all the other ads in the segment so when it comes on it blows yer eardrums
* They have found two wimmin to witter-on about it who have absolutely NO ACTING ABILITY WHATSOEVER.
Were they recruited in the staff canteen like Verisure do?
Yep its bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
32Red advert with Keith Lemon. Nearly every bloody pre-roll AD on YouTube is that. Or PayPal, or that definitely dodgy Chinese marketplace seeling everything for cents.

All three adverts basically I'm sick of seeing.

The paddy Power one with the annoying guy dancing and singing 'I want it that way'

Airup ‘this is not a water bottle’.

Hate this ad and cliche German accent to the core (nothing against the German accent, I find the one in this ad to be horrifying).

Reactions: 1
The Scarlett Moffatt tampax adverts. On one level I think it’s great that it’s trying to educate women on common errors when it comes to period products, but the acting (both by her and by the women explaining their problems) is always so bad and cheesy, especially where it tries to be funny, and it just makes me cringe. If it’s on YouTube I always have to mute it and skip as quickly as possible.

Reactions: 8
The Argos one with the doll and the toy dinosaur talking about the new cushion
It’s just pointless and I hate it
Omg, I love this...I've just bought the doll!! ♥🤣

That Pepsi Max ad, with everyone stuffing greasy junk food into their mouth? It's so revolting, and when they pop the can of Pepsi and it spills everywhere...*shudders*. 🤮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.