Adverts you hate #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping Vax adverts...

"We spray, we wipe..." - just nooooooooo

And 'Daisy, Daisy, Daisy' obvs

And anything by Verisure alarms.

God, there's loads I despise

Reactions: 5
There’s an Airwaves gum advert where a bored man is blowing his lips in slow mo :sick:
I've been getting ads for Extra/Airwaves gum on YT this week and OMG the sound of the people putting the gum in their mouth - like a clicking sound 😱 I love ASMR but that is not it.

bleeping Vax adverts...

"We spray, we wipe..." - just nooooooooo

And 'Daisy, Daisy, Daisy' obvs

And anything by Verisure alarms.

God, there's loads I despise
The Verisure one where the barista gets the customer's name wrong is getting on my wick.
Customer seems like a right git. Jim, Tim. Maybe the barista has hearing difficulties?
"At least you got the alarm right". duck off!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
OMFG! Have you seen the latest Step One offerring! :eek:

Assorted blokes of all shapes and sizes wearing perhaps THE MOST HIDEOUS PANTS EVER! These are special editions apparently with fruit patterned fabrics bearing names such as "Banging Bananas" - OMG it is both horrendously bad yet strangely compelling in it's utter naffness!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OMFG! Have you seen the latest Step One offerring! :eek:

Assorted blokes of all shapes and sizes wearing perhaps THE MOST HIDEOUS PANTS EVER! These are special editions apparently with fruit patterned fabrics bearing names such as "Banging Bananas" - OMG it is both horrendously bad yet strangely compelling in it's utter naffness!
Crude.

The Gucci perfume with Miley Cyrus, gosh that song is annoying. Delicious...
I found out recently (it may have been on this thread) that the song is a cover of a Shampoo song (remember them? Best remembered for their song Trouble “Oh Oh we’re in Trouble”)

• Wow
I've been getting ads for Extra/Airwaves gum on YT this week and OMG the sound of the people putting the gum in their mouth - like a clicking sound 😱 I love ASMR but that is not it.

The Verisure one where the barista gets the customer's name wrong is getting on my wick.
Customer seems like a right git. Jim, Tim. Maybe the barista has hearing difficulties?
"At least you got the alarm right". duck off!

I'd throw that coffee over Tim. All the verisure ads are pretentious, but this one takes the trophy.

Reactions: 3
They're showing off the facilities for when you are stuck there waiting for a cancelled flight ;)

I knew it was just the start.............................. :oops:

Another Step One ad featuring all the old faces (and lardy arses) plus a woman wearing the hideous things too.
Jesus Christ on a bIke:eek:

I wouldn't EVER wear these things personally - do other women feel the need to wearing matching pants to the old man's?
i saw that step one ad the other night on TV..one ive never heard of them before and secondly i also dont want to wear matching undies with Mr Grumpy..i dont know any women that would !

Reactions: 1
i saw that step one ad the other night on TV..one ive never heard of them before and secondly i also dont want to wear matching undies with Mr Grumpy..i dont know any women that would !
Wait till you witness the Banging Bananas one they've made OMFG!! :eek:

I'd throw that coffee over Tim. All the verisure ads are pretentious, but this one takes the trophy.
My satellite telly box picks up Irish telly to which we get Irish ads. Verisure have dubbed their terrible adverts with equally terrible Irish accents to which I have seen the version of woman bleating about being burgled in a really crap Irish accent. I believe they also sell in France so I dread to think what twatty Tim setting his alarm in French sounds like!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
I really can't stand the IONOS advert with Aunt Helga.

But I really hate the ring doorbell adverts on the radio and TV every time the advert comes on my dog goes beserk at the door and then I have to calm her down. They must know it sends dogs mental. Makes me want to get rid of the doorbell and get a knocker.

Reactions: 3
Verisure. I was obliged to go find the French Version of their adverts only to find they are not the Crap Fest they churn out for the english-speaking viewer/victims. Still rubbish mind, but nowhere near as bad

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.