Adverts you hate #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new Lotto ad where the man is chasing after his ticket when it gets blown away by the wind. They have used one of my favourite pieces of music, "Fratelli Chase" from The Goonies soundtrack. I don't want to associate that music with anything but the film.

We Buy Any Car. Fed up of Schofield, I almost wish they'd go back to that awful jingle they had when they first started advertising heavily on TV.

Not a fan of the new Viktor & Rolf perfume ad either.

Reactions: 9
That stupid woman in labour essential oils one. Has me reaching for mute as soon as the first frame comes on

The Aussie conditioner one is starting to grate on me. It sounds like the girl recorded all her lines but then they chopped them up and placed them in a random order for some reason. There’s this really weird pause in it where she just goes “…from Aussie!”
Yes, I know it’s Aussie, you’ve said the brand name like four times already with your logo.

Reactions: 3
That AWFUL Magnum ad , where the pigs biting into their Magnum make that horrendous cracking noise. I can't bear it. 🤮🤬🙉

Reactions: 7
There must be 2% of the public who'd even think. "Wow. We must get that thing. Philip Schofield says it's the best". I'm more inclined to avoid something if they've paid an already well off actor/ zeleb to advertise their products.

Reactions: 4
I don't understand why Felix, of cat food fame, now needs an annoying voice and song. Stop it.

'It's great....... to be a caaaaaat!'. Ergh.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't understand why Felix, of cat food fame, now needs an annoying voice and song. Stop it.

'It's great....... to be a caaaaaat!'. Ergh.
I am convinced it's the voice my own cat would have if he could talk and exactly what he would say 😂

I'm hating the ad with the Mum and child talking about meat-free dippers (Birds Eye Green Cuisine). I'd have got a clip round the ear if I spoke about my Mum's cooking like that. Insinuating she'd make something horrible.

[I also think the pig in the Confused.com ad is really f-ing cute, but not the making it swallow coins bit. Yes I know it's not real].

Reactions: 6
Spare me those wretched cremation ads. I don't need reminding of my mortality. I am fully aware of it.

• Sad
Spare me those wretched cremation ads. I don't need reminding of my mortality. I am fully aware of it.
Pisses me off so much,they are bleeping aiming for oldie,retired peeps that are at home.They can duck off and the bleeping insurance ads.😡

Reactions: 11
The worst one is the one where they’re at a party talking about the old bird as if she’s already dead but she’s still alive and kicking.

• Haha
  • Sad
I'm hating the ad with the Mum and child talking about meat-free dippers (Birds Eye Green Cuisine). I'd have got a clip round the ear if I spoke about my Mum's cooking like that. Insinuating she'd make something horrible.
That one is so patronising!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.