Adverts you hate #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The co- op advert with a guy signing 'the only way is up' 🤬

And the boots advert with groups of people singing 'ready or not' 🤬

Reactions: 6
Veet hair removal. We know what it's for so why do we have to watch disgusting close up clips of women removing hair from all different areas the body to get the message across. Especially when I'm eating

Reactions: 7
The "Granny I Got The Job" one which seemingly always pops up (don't know what the heck it's for since I always skip it after 5 seconds). What the heck is her accent?

Adverts for Audible as well, a whiny American voice which just grates on me.

Back in the day, I hated Go Compare's adverts.

Reactions: 3
The "Granny I Got The Job" one which seemingly always pops up (don't know what the heck it's for since I always skip it after 5 seconds). What the heck is her accent?

Adverts for Audible as well, a whiny American voice which just grates on me.

Back in the day, I hated Go Compare's adverts.
The granny I got the job ad just makes me irritated. The runs in the family line, the weird kind of American/Aussie accent. Also various people slog their guts out but can’t just practically chose their wage.

Reactions: 4
The bagga chipz ad making a chip butty
These been a charity donkey ad on YouTube lately if you have seen it you will know its horrific it proper made me cry 😢

• Sad
The virgin cruise advert with the singing kids. Grates like absolute hell, the whiny entitlement. No wonder the parents want to get away. Also the end where it cuts before the girl can say bulls!&t it’s not big or clever to put pretend swearing in ads.

I hate the new Maltesers ad with the granny saying "you call him my companion cuz you don't want to think about us getting it on." It's not to do with age; it's because you are their grandmother. Most people do not like to think about their own family's sex lives

I hate the new Maltesers ad with the granny saying "you call him my companion cuz you don't want to think about us getting it on." It's not to do with age; it's because you are their grandmother. Most people do not like to think about their own family's sex lives
That sounds vile. They have to sexualize everything don't they, even cat food adverts. 🙄

Reactions: 9
The save the donkeys advert. My God, have you ever heard such a simpering, saddo voiceover? 😖 I would love to know how much of that £20 a month donation reaches the donkeys. You might as well flush your money down the drain. But hey if it makes people feel better.

On YouTube, there's a Samsung ad where this woman hums Everybody (Backstreet's Back) into her phone and asks the phone to tell her what it is. Completely unbelievable. She looks about 35 so she should definitely know it!

I absolutely hate the advert for Cotswold company furniture range. The music sounds like a funeral and the back drop, with all the screens of people, doesn’t want me to buy a single thing.

The advert for Kleenex tissues with the phrase of "get set for streaming" is absolutely revolting! The camera zooms in for a close-up of snot coming out of her nostril!! 🤮

• Wow
Stupid YouTube adverts. Up to 20 seconds long too! I hate the ones when someone is telling you:
How would you like to make a million pound a year from home, working only an hour a day!? Or something along those lines. 🙄 Ugh! gimme a break. 😑 Also the property expert advice crap.

Reactions: 6
I absolutely hate the advert for Cotswold company furniture range. The music sounds like a funeral and the back drop, with all the screens of people, doesn’t want me to buy a single thing.
All that advert needs to do is advertise the products with the prices. But the back drop scenes of people is unnecessary - just virtue signalling wokeness.

Reactions: 1
Lady Leshur trying to flog me skincare. She is bad st reading a script.

Rrd Tractor Certified Standards. A load of welfarist tit designed to keep animal product-eaters in a state of cognitive dissonance.

Reactions: 2
The money saving one with Judi Dench, it's really tacky and makes Judi look cheap. (Even though she's probably been paid a small fortune to appear in them.)

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.