Adverts you hate #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The what3words advert, where the elderly couple are stealing their neighbour's parcels. That would infuriate me
Omg yes. I wouldn't be standing there perplexed looking up my what3words I'd be reporting the bastards 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The new batch of Nationwide ads. Especially the one where a guy is washing up and his partner is gabbing on. Why do nearly all their adverts have annoying women on? No, let me re-phrase that - why are they making the women in their adverts seem annoying?

Katy Perry on the Just Eat ad. I'm cringing on your behalf, Katy.
I got an ad for Just Eat on IG, looked at the comments - most were saying "bring back Snoop Dogg"!

Reactions: 6
The galbani mozzarella advert where the scouse woman keeps mispronouncing the name

Reactions: 4
The one where a woman with a nose ring rants incoherently at the camera and finishes with something about "pint after pint of broken dreams" revealing that it's an advert for Brewdog. It is not only annoying and nonsensical but very uncomfortable to watch, it feels like you're witnessing someone having a mental breakdown

Reactions: 3
The worst advert I ever seen was that Go Compare advert. Couldn't stand that bloke singing that stupid song in that tone and that advert was on all the time. I had to mute it every time it came on because I could no longer stand it 😅

Reactions: 2
The new batch of Nationwide ads. Especially the one where a guy is washing up and his partner is gabbing on. Why do nearly all their adverts have annoying women on? No, let me re-phrase that - why are they making the women in their adverts seem annoying?
He is annoying too. “Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah” … “yeah, yeah, no, no, yeah”

Reactions: 4
I have found my people! I get irrationally annoyed by so many adverts and my partner has no sympathy for it!
Biggest offenders for me are cinch/any buy a car online ad - why would you buy a car if all things online? And a deodorant advert that’s on just now (Sure, maybe ?) where it finishes with the girl in an exercise class saying “still dry, still fresh” as she’s literally dripping in sweat 🤬

Reactions: 6
The prostate cancer advert. She's singing about dads to the tune of Robbie Williams' She's the one.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.